+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMama View Post
    @LifeInShadesOfGrey , are you taking Clomid? If not, have you tried looking at some ovulation tests? I know my own doctor doesn't really like to rely on them much, and some others may not think they're very accurate either, but could it hurt to try?
    Hi and welcome

To answer your questions no I am not taking Clomid. About 14 months ago we got all these referrals etc for the fertility clinic and was told to go there to continue the process further but we decided to leave it at the time.

I don't want to buy ovulation tests because I can go from a period per month to a period every 4 months and it just seems like it would cost a fortune because I can't even guess when i would.

In a general post, and speaking of AF I am impatiently waiting for her arrival. I haven't seen her for 5-6 weeks (I think could be more, forgot to write it down).

For over a week my lower backs been aching, I'm so so exhausted all the time and sleep isn't helping, (TMI) my boobs are so so sore and so are my nipples, my nipples are hard a lot and for the last two days my boobs have felt like sacks of bricks, just hard/heavy and lumpy.

Last time this happened I was pregnant. But this time I think it's just waiting for AF to show up.

I took a test on the 18 and 22 and both were negative.

Hmmmmphf. I can handle AF symptoms or pains but really can't it show up instead of just giving me the side effects.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You seem to have a lot of patience. Yeah the sly AF can ba a pain. FX it's not that and you have been getting false negatives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh deary me, it's all happening now!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1419933298.999101.jpg

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Ashling  (11-01-2015),bubbaBurke  (30-12-2014),DizzyDaisy  (30-12-2014),EnPointe  (30-12-2014),Purple Lily  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suppose I should bow out of here now?

I am seeing the doctor when he is back from holidays so another week to go. Will certainly feel like forever and I hope it's all okay.

Good luck everyone on your journeys, we tried over all the times for about 2.5 years and I somehow managed to lower my hormones etc with PCOS. So I wish everyone great success here and all the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congrats @LifeInShadesOfGrey! Best of luck with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Congrats @LifeInShadesOfGrey! Best of luck with everything.
    Thank you I finally go to the doctor tomorrow to have bloods done etc. I hope it's all okay. About 4-5 days ago all the symptoms I've had since mid December all pretty much disappeared. Except being a little sore. So I'm pretty nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Thank you I finally go to the doctor tomorrow to have bloods done etc. I hope it's all okay. About 4-5 days ago all the symptoms I've had since mid December all pretty much disappeared. Except being a little sore. So I'm pretty nervous.
    Everything is crossed for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some weird spotting in the last couple of days. Not sure what it is, I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow but I think I already have. Who knows lol. Fingers crossed I get a bfp this month.

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub
    Chuyển nhà minh tâm cung cấp dịch vụ chuyển nhà giá rẻ tại Hà Nội, Đá khô giá rẻ, mua oto kia cũ tại Hà Nội, dịch vụ vận tải
    Last edited by 001vetinh; 02-04-2015 at 12:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am new to the forums, have been doing a lot of research reading through all you lovely ladies posts. My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months and am wondering if I should see the doctor before the 12months of TTC as since coming of bc 12 months ago my cycles have ranged any where from 32-48 days.

A little background about me, I am 26 next month go to the gym 3 times a week and eat fairly healthy and about 15kg (35lb) overweight. Any advise would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Connollys View Post
    Hi I am new to the forums, have been doing a lot of research reading through all you lovely ladies posts. My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months and am wondering if I should see the doctor before the 12months of TTC as since coming of bc 12 months ago my cycles have ranged any where from 32-48 days.

A little background about me, I am 26 next month go to the gym 3 times a week and eat fairly healthy and about 15kg (35lb) overweight. Any advise would be great
    Hi Connollys,

Have you had any progress?