+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm new to the forum. Could someone please tell me if there is a list of acronyms I can study up on somewhere please? I am completely lost! Many thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just Google them lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my period is 4 days late, i've only been off the pill a few months, and before that had two years off pill with average cycles of between 35-45 days. My husband and I had sex once unprotected (first ever TTC!) last week which would be at the end of my cycle if it was coming. I'm not sure if I should do a pregnancy test or just keep waiting. Seeing gynae tomorrow to see how my blood tests went for FSH and I'll ask him. Would be magical if it happened that easily but I don't think it will (endo/adenomyosis and history of irregular cycles) but I suppose you never know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We started TTC last night, was going to wait until next year but that damn clock is ticking and I am seeing pregnant mummas and squishy newborns everywhere! We already have a 2yo DD who would love a playmate
    Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to start TTC early in the new year, I hope that I can have a stress free, go with it approach - let's see how long that lasts eeeek! Good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are going to try again in Feb! 😁 I've already bought my Bertini Envy and second seat. So excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I have been trying for 2 months now. It's taken me a little while to get used to the prospect of being a Mum but now we are committed I'm really excited for this new journey. This month I tested 10dpo with a negative, but going to test again on the day AF is due to arrive (3 days time) just to be sure. Havent had any symptoms though asides from some cramping and I had a cold a few days ago so not getting my hopes up.
    I am loving this community of Bub Hub. I've been reading through many threads and there is so many positive and supportive people out there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koda89 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (29-11-2014),Starfish30  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pvroom View Post
    Hi ladies, my period is 4 days late, i've only been off the pill a few months, and before that had two years off pill with average cycles of between 35-45 days. My husband and I had sex once unprotected (first ever TTC!) last week which would be at the end of my cycle if it was coming. I'm not sure if I should do a pregnancy test or just keep waiting. Seeing gynae tomorrow to see how my blood tests went for FSH and I'll ask him. Would be magical if it happened that easily but I don't think it will (endo/adenomyosis and history of irregular cycles) but I suppose you never know?
    Pee on a stick for sure!!

Good luck!!!! X

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey All just popping in to say hi. We are going to try for #2 again (third attempt at TTC) and maybe we will have some luck this time.

I have PCOS. But as of a week ago my insulin is now great and my testosterone is great too.

I still however have very un predictable periods. Any tips on what I can do to try and work out when and if I'm ovulating?

Thanks all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya all. I'm officially here with news that TTC has started! #2nd attempt done yesterday.

#1 was last week (a bit off schedule and too early) but still too early to tell yet whether that one was successful, this one, or the next one in a few days as this is apparently my "green week" on a 33 day cycle.

I'm rather new at this, and well...everything that goes with it. So I'm relying on the advice of my doctor, friends, and articles online when I have questions. I'd like to ask here too, but some of them I'm worried might sound a bit ridiculous to most here. Lol.

So now, I'm sitting through Christmas and NY, waiting for my AF to NOT show up on January 12th, and it's probably going to drive me a little batty...

Also, @LifeInShadesOfGrey , are you taking Clomid? If not, have you tried looking at some ovulation tests? I know my own doctor doesn't really like to rely on them much, and some others may not think they're very accurate either, but could it hurt to try?

I have a friend of mine with PCOS who isn't TTC (she is unlikely to be able to carry to term due to other issues) so I don't know if tests would be effective for a person with PCOS.