+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hello there,
    I was just wondering if I could join as well. I am going to start ttc#1 as of sep after we get marrIed. we had been trying last year with no success. I hope to be able to get to know u all. I am not the best poster as I work a lot. I hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

I am back! Me and DH weren't going to start TTC until about Nov/Dec of this year but we've both had a change of mind, he works away for months at a time so it could take a while to actually get UTD, so we're starting TTC this weekend when he flies home for a weekend visit (been 6 wks since we've seen him)

I already have 3 kiddies this one will be our 4th and LAST

I will be in here more often now look forward to getting to know you all!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome MrsG! All the best with TTC #4... how exciting! I hope you have a great weekend this weekend trying!!! ;D

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome also hopefulmtb!! When is your wedding? Very exciting! All the best with ttc #1... yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Girls

Thought I would come in and introduce myself. I'm Jo, DP and I have just started TTC This will be our 4th child between us, I have 2 and he has 1, but will be our first together We are just taking a relaxed approach at the moment, DTD almost every day(which is no change) but not using protection and if it happens it happens. Look forward to getting to know you all and enjoying this experience together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jo!! All the best with #4! Looking forward to getting to know you =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - can I join too??

We just started ttc (the only acronym I know!!) last month and I was insane and obsessive and stressed myself and my poor husband for the six weeks from one period to another (it was late which didn't help things!).

I check my cervix and mucus and bought a saliva tester because my cycle isn't as regular as I would like it, but we're going to relax and when it happens, it happens!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'd love to join this thread. This is my first month somewhat TTC ... by that I mean we are sort of looking at it in the sense of "if it happens, it happens, but we're not going to disrupt our routine and regiment our sxs life for this!!".

I am happy to find a group of you that are taking a more relaxed approach. From past experience I am one of those people who gets impatient and obsessive about things I want and I was (and still am to an extent) worried that I would do the same with TTC and be consumed by it if it didn't all happen straight away for me.

I basically have been just forging a guess at when I O'd based on twinges and my cycle length in order to keep track of DPO... sitting at what I think is 5DPO now.

I wish you all the best in your TTC journeys and look forward to spending time with you on this thread (though hopefully we are not all here for too much longer )!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs down No need to POAS

Hi Everyone...

Back to report about my relax approach...

The TWW seemed to pass quickly (although there were a few days that were slow), but i did receive a rude awakening on Saturday night with AF coming home for a visit!
    Not to worry, i know she won't stay long and then it will be back to the for us...

At least i didn't have to wait until the 1st August, which is when i decided i wouldn't POAS until...

Hope there is some good news coming in this forum!!!

A

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    CD1 for me, we are starting trying this cycle yipeeee! Here we go!