+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after symptom spotting like ba woman possessed, and buying some tests today, af arrived. 26 day cycle. Now on cd1.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Novice at TTC #1. I went off the pill in November and AF finally arrived last week for the first time in nearly 6 months. We initially just stopped trying to not get pregnant iykwim but now that I've finally had my first cycle I feel excited that things are getting back to normal and it could maybe happen. Started taking elevit today, we shall see!

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @KirstenE! In the same boat -ttc for #1. Just starting 3rd cycle after the pill... are you charting or just taking it easy?
    I'm taking swisse. Well, I'm terrible actually. Keep forgetting to take it. I used to take my pill in my handbag so id take it everyday. But I'm going stealth mode with the supplements and they're hidden away. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really @shelbels. With AF MIA for so long I honestly hadn't even thought about it as even though my doc said it "could" happen I knew it would be very unlikely that I'd get pregnant. I guess I'll take note of my cycles from now on and take my elevit (I've set a reminder on my phone as I'm terrible too) and see how it all goes, would like to think I'm pregnant by the end of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you. I'd love to be pregnant by my birthday which is the end of August. Himself and I are both 34 this year.
    I'm just looking at my temp and cm. Temp because it's interesting and cm because it's helpful too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine too! I'll be 29 and DH has just turned 30. I'll definitely be taking note of my cm this cycle and I might look into the temperature thing. It's exciting but also daunting, i didn't think about any of this stuff prior to now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm probably out this month. I've sprained my back :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Were currently trying for #2. Our daughter is 11m old. We originally wanted to wait til she was 1 but couldnt wait any longer! I think we just missed O this cycle. But as im still bfing my cycles are all over the shop. They used to be 32 days and O around day 19. I took vit b and it moved to around day 17/18 .

We dtd on cd20 this month. So far I'm up to cd31 and no signs of af.... my last cycle was 16 days! The one before was 34, and the one before that 16 aswell.

Bfn on FR this morning. I'll try a cheapie tomorrow.

I had a mc before my daughter. .... with both pregnancies I got my bfp in the evenings after bfns both mornings.

Baby dust to everyone! !
    Last edited by MrsEH; 07-05-2014 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no you poor thing!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstenE View Post
    Hi ladies.

Novice at TTC #1. I went off the pill in November and AF finally arrived last week for the first time in nearly 6 months. We initially just stopped trying to not get pregnant iykwim but now that I've finally had my first cycle I feel excited that things are getting back to normal and it could maybe happen. Started taking elevit today, we shall see!

Good luck everyone.
    oh I'm a bit disheartened to see af took six months! arf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app