+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting. I ended up buying swisse pregnancy ultivite - on special at the supermarket. Not too bad. Massive tablets. Some reviews have complained about nausea but that's the high zinc content. Which is important. I only have them with food, usually dinner.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the breakdown! That's really interesting. Makes sense now why my dr suggested elevit, cos my iron is usually low. I also have to take an iron tablet once a week as a top up cos elevit isn't always enough. I have been borderline anaemic in past years. And yes I eat red meat several times a week Had my first blood test recently where my iron was perfect which was a shock. With elevit, I sometimes feel a little nauseous after taking it but it passes with water or tea and a sit down for 15 mins. I always take it around breakfast time. I'm used to the other effects of iron having taken iron tabs for many years worst bit about elevit is price :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies , would love to join you! TTC #1, 5 weeks off pill, a few random symptoms, but trying to hold off on testing (after getting a bit eager & having two negatives already).
    wishing everyone good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Make that 3 BFNs. I couldn't resists. Oh and first AF since stopping BC so suppose I should be grateful for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So I'm new to this DP and I have 2 together and 6 between us I can literally say all have been surprises. How ever this time we have made a conscious decision to have another baby. We are using if it happens it happens and if it doesn't no worries. I know all about ovulation from previous pregnancies. DD is 3 and DS is 3 months. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my LG-D802T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Welcome!

Between you me and fleas, this belly ain't gonna get a baby in there unless it's by immaculate conception!! Going off the pill has screwed with my libido - completely plummeted, hubby reckon horny goat weed is the go haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MadamButterly For This Useful Post:

Funnels  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going off the pill screwed me over for about a year too. Just did not feel like it at all. I had been on it for almost ten years at that point. Been well over two years now since I stopped and libido has been back for about 18 months I hope you find it soon. You're gonna need it for makin babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? I'm toey as hell... Himself is slightly in shock. But not complaining!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on pill for 15 years so guess it's bound to screw the body n take time to get back to whatever normal is

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fair enough really. I've been on and off some I was a teenager (33 now) so fingers crossed my cycle settles. And hopeful your bd instincts kick in too!