+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadamButterly View Post
    thanks ladies.

my doc said to give my body till about September to get pill out of system, and use this time to chart my cycle - only noting period . not temps or anything like that, more so i can learn about my body. first baby for us!
    Welcome MadamButterly! We'll start trying for our first bub in August. Just had my first AF since coming off the pill and I'm taking prenatal vitamins. I actually feel like I have more energy now that I'm taking them.

Best of luck on this exciting journey!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

MadamButterly  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Welcome MadamButterly! We'll start trying for our first bub in August. Just had my first AF since coming off the pill and I'm taking prenatal vitamins. I actually feel like I have more energy now that I'm taking them.

Best of luck on this exciting journey!
    awesome! I'm surprising my hubby with trip to our honeymoon place fo our first wedding anniversary in September :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie TTC & trying to remain positive

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum. Been ttc for a yr now, I'm 30. Been on elevit the entire time. Had an emotional moment buying yet another 100 pk the other day. I had a large cyst removed from my left tube in February. Suspected mc last month and my surgeon tells me to go to my gp if I'm worried. Gp tells me to go get another scan from surgeon. Surgeon is confident he will see me before august for 7 wk scans. I'm losing my mind. Husband has been checked. Surgeon says there's nothing wrong with me now and it should be fine but I'm still getting depressed and losing it. I just don't know how to keep my mind off it. My gp wants me tracking my cycle and when we try. So how can I do that and not think about it. How can I take elevit daily and not think about it. How does everyone else cope? I feel so alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Georgia83. You've been having a rough trot. While I haven't been through the same things, I'm here. I do I understand the frustration to a point. I have friends that have ttc and been successful, which is awesome. But I also know people who just accidentally fall pregnant. And it drives me crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelbels For This Useful Post:

Georgia83  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelbels thank you so much for your reply. Just having an awful day as I'm sure a lot of us have. My mum had a 10yr journey of hell to have me and 8 operations and I'm just scared as hell I'll just never get there. Continually wondering what I've done to be going through this. You're so sweet for replying to me. Again, thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww babe, what a hard experience :-(

it hurts to try and try and nothing. getting pregnant for me is easy, sticking is hard. we have lots of early mcs.
    totally understand frustration to see accidents, drunken mishaps.
    crossing my everything for u

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MadamButterly For This Useful Post:

Georgia83  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks sweetheart! Well, last month I had suspected really early mc. That was an awful experience. Never want to have that again. So I can imagine what you're going through. Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chickies - I have been researching pre-preggie supplements..ie elevit, the blackmores preg gold i wastelling you about and have stumbled up Nature's own pregnancy platinum. compared elevit, swiss preg, nature own and blackmores side by side...the nature's own woops butt! and Chemist warehouse hsa for $36 for 120 days worth Cheeeeeeeeeeeep! Their post is also on two bucks - cant complain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MadamButterly when you say it whoops butt, in what ways specifically? ie: other than price

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I compared them, I highlighted in green which "bits" Natures Own was higher: fishy things, Vits b1,2,3,5,6, Calcium, iron (more than swisse, less by lots than blackmore and elevit), Vit 3, magnesium.

Elevit had the highest Folic acid at 800mg, but RDI from what i can see is 400. Natures, Blackmore and swisse had 500mg.

Iron by googling seems to cause bloating, tummy owies and constipation when it's quite high. Seemed to be quite common fro elevit and blackmore takers. So I figure NO is between swisse and the other two

Also read some reviews on google and Blackmores and Elevit had some intersting side effects, Natures own seemed to have a better review from ppl that actually use,and have tried others

Hope that makes sense!! Oh! and Blackmores are horse sized haha and you gotta take two N/O's are smaller, one a day (they say night is better rec'd from preggie mummas) and it comes in the blister packs so you can stash in her purse if you need, rather than cart around a huge mother of all bottles.