+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was also curious to see if anyone is taking supplements while ttc. Think it helps?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbels View Post
    I was also curious to see if anyone is taking supplements while ttc. Think it helps?

I take elevit multivitamin but that's it. My diet is pretty good. It's a bloody rip off how expensive those tablets are!

Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started taking elivite as soon as I came off the pill. Doctor recommend it was good to start before you actually try to conceive. Makes you healthy before the bub is there. I found it helped my nails become a lot stronger.

I have herd thqt the blackmores pregnancy vitamin is really good and also cheaper. It includes omega-3 which is really important for growing minds.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to letithappen For This Useful Post:

shelbels  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Funnels & @letithappen. Food for thought. Although himself has gone and thrown his back out at hockey yesterday so no dtd for now. Trying not to be annoyed, but ffs! I'm making him go to the physio so hopefully he'll be good to go next week! How's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just finished af so this will be our first month of ttc. But can someone please lend me a libido. Thanks 😪

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha!! Tell me about it! Although I'm a bit more keen lately. Himself is a bit in shock. But I think quite happy... good luck @Funnels - just finished af last Wednesday myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I'm new here I've just had my first cycle off my pill (have been on it 15 years straight!!).

My doc has recommended Blackmores Pregnancy Gold - which is on sale at the cheapie chemist warehouse at the moment - booyea!

I have a knack of getting obsessed with stuff, so trying super hard to try and chill out and we're just going to have fun

So, hello! And yippee, fingers crossed we all fall preggie super soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadamButterly View Post
    Hi ladies - I'm new here I've just had my first cycle off my pill (have been on it 15 years straight!!).

My doc has recommended Blackmores Pregnancy Gold - which is on sale at the cheapie chemist warehouse at the moment - booyea!

I have a knack of getting obsessed with stuff, so trying super hard to try and chill out and we're just going to have fun

So, hello! And yippee, fingers crossed we all fall preggie super soon x
    Hi there @MadamButterfly

Nice to have you here. I'm quite like you with obsessing over stuff and have to remember to relax. Once I set my mind on doing something I kind of don't think about anything else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MadamButterfly, nice to have you here. I too am just off the pill and gearing up! I'll have to hit chemist warehouse for the Blackmores - Thanks for the tip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies.

my doc said to give my body till about September to get pill out of system, and use this time to chart my cycle - only noting period . not temps or anything like that, more so i can learn about my body. first baby for us!