+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've stopped trying to conceive and I have 6 gonal F pens 900iu in each injections...don't really want them to go to waste they expire 6/2014 what should I do any suggestions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum! So I've been off the pill about 3 months now, at first it was like well if it happens it happens. Now we've decided we definitely want this so I'm hoping I can find some good advice on how to help things along. I've already had 1 child who is almost 4 that was unplanned in a previous relationship. Me & my current partner are engaged and all we want is our bundle that's a little bit of both of us, so I'm really excited to plan and try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies just stopped taking the pill and starting our TTC journey. We won't actively be trying but if it happens it happens and if it doesn't then that's ok too.

thought this would be a great place to chat with like minded relaxed TTCers.

looking forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping - it's a bit quiet in here! How's everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need some help. Not sure what to take of this. The top one is a pregnancy test and the bottom is an ovulation test. Af is irregular although I thought they should have been due around this week. Last sunday morning I woke with a little bleeding but nothing since. No sign of my period. Not sure what to think. Dont want to get excited if its nothing.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is a bit quiet isn't it MrsKLM... Well I am now in my 5th month off the pill and TTC, and from Friday-Wed is my apparent "high fertility" days according to my phone app so I am hoping something happens this month. letihappen - I can't see your pics, but I guess my best advice would be to test again in a few days and see how it comes up. Was the pregnancy test positive or ovulation test?? Try one of the really sensitive test that show up in the first 1-2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by letithappen View Post
    I need some help. Not sure what to take of this. The top one is a pregnancy test and the bottom is an ovulation test. Af is irregular although I thought they should have been due around this week. Last sunday morning I woke with a little bleeding but nothing since. No sign of my period. Not sure what to think. Dont want to get excited if its nothing.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    If the top one is a pregnancy test you are well and truly UTD!!! Congratulations!!!!

OPK will pick up pregnancy hormones as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone. Not sure if I belong here but I've just come off the pill with the very relaxed idea to ttc my second child. I've been on the hub since falling pregnant with my son who is now 16 months old.

I'll have a look back at the thread to see who everyone is but just wanted to say hi

Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post
    Hi everyone. Not sure if I belong here but I've just come off the pill with the very relaxed idea to ttc my second child. I've been on the hub since falling pregnant with my son who is now 16 months old.

I'll have a look back at the thread to see who everyone is but just wanted to say hi

Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi Funnels!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

Funnels  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I was hoping to find a chilled out ttc group! Just come off the pill 2 months ago. First time TTC, no other children for either himself or I. I've sort of started tracking the big O, but not yet charting. I know if I start charting temperatures and all that I will start to stress out... I've tried to work out the whole CM difference, but I can never quite work it out.