+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Isabella2013
    That is amazing !!! Giving us all hope here
    Enjoy that new gorgeous little person coming your way!!!!
    Love every moment it goes toooooo quick

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner and I had a MC in march, and since then have been TTC. The first time we conceived we weren't trying, just not preventing.. This time we have made the decision that its what we want, now. So we're just not using any contraception and having intercourse (not sure about the abbreviations lol) as often as possible. It's now 6 days since my period was due so I've got my fingers crossed and hoping with all my heart .
    I've been testing for about 2 weeks now, all negative.. But I got a low hcg reading on one of the hormone strips, so I'm a bit confused about that.. Anyway, I just needed to vent my hopes to people who understand because I'm so desperate to regain what we've lost and be the best mother I can be, having nobody to talk to about it and a relatively anti social SO can sometimes make me feel extremely bottled up. But with a bit of luck, my next pee stick will have 2 lines!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    This is my first time posting on bub hub so i hope i'm doing this right (bear with me lease!). This is our third month of TTC #3. AF due around the 8th of August.... the tww going awfully slowly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi buzzybee, welcome to BH! There's lots of different threads where I'm sure you'll find heaps of support for what you're going through. Have fun looking round and don't be afraid to jump in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Bambiwantsababy;7329998]My partner and I had a MC in march, and since then have been TTC. The first time we conceived we weren't trying, just not preventing.. This time we have made the decision that its what we want, now. So we're just not using any contraception and having intercourse (not sure about the abbreviations lol) as often as possible. It's now 6 days since my period was due so I've got my fingers crossed and hoping with all my heart .
    I've been testing for about 2 weeks now, all negative.. But I got a low hcg reading on one of the hormone strips, so I'm a bit confused about that.. Anyway, I just needed to vent my hopes to people who understand because I'm so desperate to regain what we've lost and be the best mother I can be, having nobody to talk to about it and a relatively anti social SO can sometimes make me feel extremely bottled up. But with a bit of luck, my next pee stick will have 2 lines!! [/QUOTE
    HiBambi, Sorry to hear about your MC in March. Best of luck with TCCing this month. Its so exciting officially trying hopefully the TWW wont drag on too long!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to readysteadygo For This Useful Post:

Bambiwantsababy  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, this thread sounds perfect! Trying for baby #1 and taking a relaxed approach with the mindset it will happen when the time is right.. been off the pill for around 2 months and been fun and interesting so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys.
    thought i would post in here. i'm a male and me and my wife are tying for baby 2. this was a bit of a big decision as baby 1 is a special needs child with no diagnosis - consequently meaning we don't know the cause of her issues and the chances of any future children having the same issue. the bonus is the issue she has is not deadly.

we have been trying (half heartidly) for about 2 months but afetr our serious chat the other night we decided to go for it. we don't know how long it will take - due to my wife's PCOS. we were lucky with bub 1 as she was conceived the first time we got together.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tejas For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=readysteadygo;7375607]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambiwantsababy View Post
    My partner and I had a MC in march, and since then have been TTC. The first time we conceived we weren't trying, just not preventing.. This time we have made the decision that its what we want, now. So we're just not using any contraception and having intercourse (not sure about the abbreviations lol) as often as possible. It's now 6 days since my period was due so I've got my fingers crossed and hoping with all my heart .
    I've been testing for about 2 weeks now, all negative.. But I got a low hcg reading on one of the hormone strips, so I'm a bit confused about that.. Anyway, I just needed to vent my hopes to people who understand because I'm so desperate to regain what we've lost and be the best mother I can be, having nobody to talk to about it and a relatively anti social SO can sometimes make me feel extremely bottled up. But with a bit of luck, my next pee stick will have 2 lines!! [/QUOTE
    HiBambi, Sorry to hear about your MC in March. Best of luck with TCCing this month. Its so exciting officially trying hopefully the TWW wont drag on too long!
    Thanks Hun . Unfortunately aunty flow decided to pay us a visit anyway but have my fingers crossed that this is our month <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    This will sound very naive ... but I'm just curious. What is the benefit of buying opk and ddoing temps and feeling cm ? Why not just dtd every few days ? Wouldnt u get the same results ? I'm honestly just curious. Tia
    Last edited by TahliasMama; 20-08-2013 at 16:15.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Confused

Hi Ladies, I am confused with my body right now and am hoping for any guidance from anyone. Quick run down JULY3rd - AF JULY22nd Frozen Embryo transfer JULY 30th - AF (what I presumed was AF) NEG test (lasted 4 days which is shorter than normal) I did not bother doing my Blood test which was scheduled for AUG 5th. AUG 21 TODAY - light spotting this morning (so I am at least 7 days early for AF) I have no idea what my body is up to I live so far from a town I cant get a pregnancy test until tomorrow. Does anyone think the AF on July 30th could have just been heavy implantation? I did have implantation with my first pregnancy but as I was on progesterone cream it was all muddled up and looked like very different blood. If anyone with any ideas could enlighten me I would really appreciate it!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!