+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, mind if I tag along? Have been ttc since late Jan, but will most likely have to put on hold for one month due to low/no immunity to rubella after first MMR shot last Aug. I don't think charting/opks would help my stress levels, so just using ovulation apps/watching out for ewcm, and keeping ! (For now)

PS - does anyone know if any fertility apps can include m/c? From what I've found they don't, and have my cycle before the latest one at 69 days - not helpful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi little duck - I'm onto month 2 of ttc
    I'm not charting or anything either because I know if I started I'd get obessed my body is pretty good at telling me when I ovulate so I'm going with that , last 2 months I went insane and poas every oppurtunity I got and felt like I was going insane - totally flipped it around this month and feeling the best I've felt about it- positive !!! I mean it's the most exciting time right and when I find out I don't want to be stressed or unhappy so I've been doing hypnotherapy for fertility and also completely changed my attitude to af arriving.... I'm thankful when it does arrive cause that means I'm ovulating and my body is functioning as it should be :-)
    So fingers crossed that it is both our months either June or July !!!!
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Felicia yup for both of us! That's a very good attitude you have and I agree it's best to be as chilled as possible - stress can have such a negative effect on the body!! Might look into acupuncture myself - have always wanted to try it anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been doing acupuncture and reflexology too - amazing for a whole body relax and well being!
    Where about are you in your cycle - I'm due for af on the 12th July .... So got alittle long to wait
    ( meant to say this will be my 3rd month ttc - not 2)
    I have a ds who's turning 6 in 3 weeks .... Aaaarh so grown up !!!!
    So would love to tell him we have a brother or sister on board for his birthday he he :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little duck
    Hi I just seen your in south east - I am too !
    I just wanted to tell you about "embrace life" at northlakes its a whole place dedicated to health/ well being / life/ fertility, family and anything really!!!
    They have accuptunture/ reflexology / hypnotherapy
    And this is the place I found my independent midwife- soooo excited !!!
    - im planning a home birth when I fall pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool ill have to have a look (at north lakes)! AF is due this Tuesday (if my cycle has returned to normal after m/c) - did a couple early hpts but they were both neg. We shall see. TTCing for our first.....I've already got an ob gyn lined up - I saw her a few years ago when I had abnormal paps that led to a LLETZ procedure - she was great - so I'll most likely go to Mater private when we do fall pregnant. Fx it won't take too long!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear about your mc - was it early of you don't mind me asking
    Hope your body is recovering well and your cycle goes back to regular .
    I'll have my fingers crossed for you that you get a bfp before Tuesday- I'm promising myself that I won't poas untill Atleast 5/6 before I'm due!
    So will make it 6/7/8th July I'll start testing - I brought cheapies from eBay so don't feel guilty testing before I know it couldn't be showing yet ( not wasting money )
    I looked at the mater too - looks amazing abd northwest at everton park- that place was amazing have your own chef with meals for you and your partner and a beautiful big room that over looks the trees and nature ( just gorgeous)
    I didn't have the birth experience I wanted when I had our son so I think the best place for me will be at home so achieve what I Want :-)
    I was quite young and didn't really know what birth was all about and he was a big big best gorgeous surprise ever!
    Hench the big age gap we have now- but don't think I'd have it any other way - he will be a super big helper and a very fun big bother

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married for 4yrs
    Together for 10yrs
    DS 6

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't mind you asking - bub would've been very little! I would've been around one month along, with only 3 weeks or so since conception.....plus my hcg levels were super low, so I'm not sure if it ever got off the ground, so to speak. Still sucked though! Not sure if I'll be able to get excited when we next fall pregnant, until maybe after we see a heartbeat...... My sister and I are 6+1/2 years apart - she's one of my best friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still very sad :-(
    I have a belief that nature is very knowing and that like you said , our body knows if cells/implanting hasnt done it's job perfectly then mc is natures way of letting us know
    Very hard times though

Oh that's sooooooo nice to hear about age gap :-)
    our son is very excited and asks every day can I have a baby brother / sister yet or maybe for my birthday
    I'm actually excited about the age gap but more excited that we did it when we were ready and felt right
    ( we got a lot of from strangers oh if you wait to long will be to big of age gap )
    My dh actually had a vascetomy after our son was 1 1/2 yrs ( I had cholostatis in late pregnancy, and the medical advice we got was I could do it again but need drugs - but since what I have learnt and researched it is manageable without drugs and not even show up if I look afte myself )
    So we got the vascetomy reversed in october - successfull,found out in janurary we were good to go
    So my dh gets husband of the year award !!!

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I haven't posted since November 2012 announcing we were finally pregnant after a 14 month journey but have been sitting quietly in the background. Sometime tomorrow, my husband and I will finally get to meet our precious little baby we waited so long for. We cannot begin to describe the sheer joy that we feel, we have been blessed with the one thing we have both wanted more than anything. We are so incredibly lucky & already so very much in love with this little baby that has been nestled nicely in my womb for 9 months. We cannot wait to smother him or her with kisses and tell him or her just how much we love them. I just want to bless you all with baby dust and tell you that there is hope out there. I never ever thought there was until one day we got a nice surprise just when we were on the verge of giving up TTC. Hang in there girls, you will all get there and when you do, enjoy the amazing journey and what awaits you at the end. Much love to all xxx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isabella2012 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (08-07-2013),littleduck  (25-06-2013),NewMrs  (14-07-2013)