+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buttoneska, it can't hurt to have a checkup, but I thought I would give you some positive thoughts

My daughter was conceived naturally after trying for over 12 months, I was only 20, well 21, she was conceived on the weekend of my 21st :P But, it took us a long time and I actually credit a little too much alcohol for finally falling pregnant. Oh and also because I was offered a job that I couldn't take if I was pregnant

We started trying for no 2 just before Nat turned one, thought it wouldn't take too long, Eth arrived when Nat was 3 and a half, well over 12 months of trying again. I am pretty sure he was conceived because I was accepted into uni and couldn't handle that because of severe morning sickness.

Once we had Ethan, we decided we wanted a third, figured since the others took over a year of trying, that so would the next one, mmm, there is 16 months between our two youngest boys.

It can take time to finally fall pregnant, lots of time, but sometimes when you finally 'give up' it happens.

Please don't get upset with anything I have said, I don't mean to upset or offend anyone. Sometimes I just don't think before I write things.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieJ View Post
    Here's to hoping then! We are already looking at names Crazy!

LOL, looking at names? I have mine picked out already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm still waiting for AF to arrive it's been four weeks since mc. I was only 5 weeks so hoping that AF hurries up as I want to tic again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    I'm concentrating on getting fit. My last pregnancy came around about 5 months before me and DP were going to start 'trying' (though we'd been getting pretty slack at 'preventing' ) i was doing WW at the time and a few of the other girls there (online) were all trying to lose those last few kgs before ttc, and 3 of us got earlier than expected BFP's! So i'm kind of hoping that being super fit will help our chances, and will also give me a flying start when i do get pregnant.
    You've inspired me FearlessLeader - I've now decided to focus on losing weight and getting fit...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    Yeh I'm blah too Tbh. Kinda giving up on the whole thing, maybe its not my fate. I had assumed kids would be part of my life but maybe its in a different way to what I imagined? Never thought I would be one of those women who had the perfect life but never got the kids.

Life aside from this is great though.

I don't know if its great to see you or sucks because we both stuck in this crappy situation.

Why the clomid, I thought you were o fine? You used to get pos opk didn't you?

How is the rest of your life, hope all is well. Xo
    Yeah - who would have thought this would be so hard for well, normal people?? Other than this my life is pretty great too!

No, I didn't really get any positive OPK's at all but according to my temps, I do O. However the FS prescribed me clomid for 6 months to "help me on my way"...I have an internal ultrasound to do, and my DH has to do a SA however he has put his off for a few months, which is why I've decided to have a break with the clomid. He doesn't get that it would be a waste if, well, the issues lies else where. I've been at the bottom a few times but come back up. I have now tried to let go of something I cant' really control...

I hope things work out for us all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks81 View Post
    Hi ladies
    I'm still waiting for AF to arrive it's been four weeks since mc. I was only 5 weeks so hoping that AF hurries up as I want to tic again!
    Hi Jacks81!!

she rears her head soon...

A

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (18-07-2011)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey all, hope everyone is well. I just got in from work, killer of a day. Will catch up soon and do personals. Baby dust and happy bonking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    Hey all, hope everyone is well. I just got in from work, killer of a day. Will catch up soon and do personals. Baby dust and happy bonking
    Happy Bonking lol I LOVE IT!!! Thanks...

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Do you mind if I join too??

We have a beautiful little girl who is now 2.5yrs old. I haven't been on BubHub since she was born!! Our lovely group of Mum's have kept in touch with a private group on Facebook since our bubs were born so haven't been on BH for a few years.... but I'm back!!!

We are TTC #2. It's taking a lot longer 2nd time around than it did with our first pregnany. We conceived Grace in the 1st cycle, but we have been TTC for 5mths now and haven't been blessed with a BFP as yet.

Has anyone else found it took longer with 2nd pregnancies??

I'm starting to wonder if i should start trying OPK's and charting... but i kind of think that things will happen when they are meant to. Not sure. I am getting impatient though!!!! LOL

How is everyone else going?? Very excited to be back on the Forum and looking forward to getting to know you all.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    welcome back to BH Gracie's Mummy!

Renvind, i hope you're doing better at keeping fit than i am

Hope everyone's doing well, we will be officially 'trying' as of next weekend eeeee! Very exciting! AF is due soon after that so i can't imagive anything will come of it for a couple of months yet. Always worth getting in some practice, though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    welcome back to BH Gracie's Mummy!

Renvind, i hope you're doing better at keeping fit than i am

Hope everyone's doing well, we will be officially 'trying' as of next weekend eeeee! Very exciting! AF is due soon after that so i can't imagive anything will come of it for a couple of months yet. Always worth getting in some practice, though

Practice makes perfect!?!?