+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still trying

Hi all, I am new to chatting but thought it would help to get through this tough spot. I'll tell you all abit about my situation. I got pregnant for the first time last feb and miscarried at 11 weeks. We have since been trying but no success. I suppose the frustrating thing is the first time I got pregnant first go and now I'm having all these issues that I never had before. I stopped ovulating and then was put on clomid and was ovulating but still no success in getting pregnant. I do suppose I became very obsessed after the miscarriage to get pregnant again and lost site of what I was doing which put abit of strain on the relationship. I'm at a point now where I think I should just let nature take its course....but I seem to fall back into panic mode every now and again especially as I am 38 1/2. How do I relax?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to know how to relax about it after loss too... I just don't know if you can really.

I go through moments of hope "it'll happen" and then flash back to the day I lost my first baby at almost 17 weeks and go through the whole "it's never going to work" phase.

I'm back to TTC finally... Mixed feelings every day about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tuilelaith,
    Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's hard but all we can do is stay positive.
    yes we get those days where we feel like throwing the towel in but I'm hoping with time these feelings are felt less and more positive thoughts enter our mind.
    I miscarried march 2012 and I went and saw a counsellor in October and I wish I had done it much earlier because it's not like talking to friends who are going to tell you "everything will be ok". She taught me to accept that what happened has put a permanent void in my life and talked me through how to accept this and deal with it. I know that counselling is not for everyone but maybe it's something you should consider if you haven't done so already.
    wish you lots of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

I'm going to join the party. DH and I originally decided on a 3rd and were happy to start in Dec/Jan however I have about 5 or 6 friends who are now pregnant from 6w to 8months and one who has just her baby.

I've hit the emergency break on TTC until prob mid/late 2013. DH is so confused haha he just got used to the idea now here I am doing a 180 and half chickening out.

My SIL has just started TTC as well and we were preg together last time so that's another reason I have bailed on the urgency.

Is anyone else looking at May-Dec 2013 as a rough guide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies Finally

AF was due yesterday doc gave me QML thingo to get blood test today. I did a home pregnancy test yesterday or two.

Also blood state im PREGGO woo hoo after 1 1/2 years of trying I get pregnant of my first round (50mg) of clomid.
    Pregnancy Test 02.01.13.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

Hi ladies, hope its okay that i join.. This will be my first thread, not sure what to say but here goes!

Im trying not to go nuts about TTC, and my partner is big on keeping it our little secret for now, which is why i joined this site- i go crazy not having anyone to talk to about it lol- but i can understand his veiwpoint, i had a CP a few cycles ago, our first month off birth control and he took it a bit hard.. next time we get a BFP it will be our little secret untill we know its sticky and healthy.

we have been taking it pretty easy since then, but decided we'd love for it to happen for us in 2013. Hopefully it's the year for us all!

My cycle ranges from about 28-32 days.. it used to be 28 like clockwork before i had the implanon bar in my arm, that's been gone for over a year now though. I estimate i'll O somewhere around the start of next week, but since i'm not using an OPK i guess we'll just have to cover all our bases and DTD alot..

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

hey guys, got these last night after taking half a month off the pill. going back on and 3 months later (last night) I took a test as a joke as AF hadn't came when I was taking sugar pills and this showed up!! not sure how far along I am at all due to 'being on the pill' but the strength of these lines are indicating I'm a little further then expected. what do you think?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Woah! i'd be straight off to the doctors for a blood test and a dating scan if i were you! goodluck!! Had any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews

I did actually! I've been REALLY turned off food for about a week or 2 like even the thought of food makes me feel sick. like even toast? lol. also about 5 days ago I woke up to a blood nose, not a bad one but it was running. and for 2 days after that I had blood in my boogers! sorry TMI! I did get implantation bleeding now thinking about it, but I thought it was just the pill being funny. I had no major cramps or twinges and the only thing that sparked me to do a test was that I was taking the sugar pills and no period, and now that I think about that also I didn't get a period last month on my sugar pills.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow! ment to be i guess! is it a happy surprise or just plain shock?