+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

Hi all just wondering if anyone here that's doing the "relaxed" thing is still doing opk? (kinda beats the purpose really lol) but I can't help thinking now "when I get back from my sisters ill be cd x and I ovulate around cd y" etc etc I can't seem to stop thinking about it and planning it! Grr

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have been trying with the relaxed approach but I am the same as you k17. It's hard for me because I work away so a little bit of planning has to go into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm New here too, I was doing all the Charting, Temping and OPKS,

I stopped doing OPK's when my work shifts when all crazy and I couldn't do the tests during the day. I have a whole heap from Ebay still sitting here doing nothing.

I went on holiday at the start of Oct, and pretty much forgot all about it and haven't picked it up since, I'm using an app on my phone for the charting and I still mark when we DTD and cycles etc, but not temping, or opks.

I'm on Cycle day 57, Normally have 35 day cycles. Still waiting for AF or BFP...
    Wish me luck

I wishing all you lovely ladies the best!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aphroditie For This Useful Post:

Galea  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weeeee pretty sure I ovulated today I'm away for work and its been 2 days since we dtd.

Sigh working away during the lovely window sucks!!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Hi all just wondering if anyone here that's doing the "relaxed" thing is still doing opk? (kinda beats the purpose really lol) but I can't help thinking now "when I get back from my sisters ill be cd x and I ovulate around cd y" etc etc I can't seem to stop thinking about it and planning it! Grr

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub
    We are. But it's mostly so I know the signs of O for when I can't POAS everyday but still track my cycle for taking an HPT. We're going overseas for 3 weeks soon which will totally throw things off. I'm a bit of a POAS addict when it comes to HPTs and am due the day before we leave! This is our 3rd cycle, hoping it's our lucky one. 4 dpo now and hoping this next 7 days go by quick so I can test already!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

How's everyone doing here? I've been doing so good not thinking/ stressing about ttc. Then my bloody AF didn't show up. Did a few tests all negative, so after 2 weeks and still no AF went to drs and got a very faint bfp with a urine test. She sent me for bloods yesterday. Rang today with the results and it's negative. So basically now I'm right back where a started. I was doing so well not getting disappointed then I get my hopes up just to have them crushed. Had a bit of a cry today. This ttc business is emotionally exhausting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no melimum im so sorry to hear thats just down right Cruel!!! I am a week away from ovulating so starting to dtd lol Im still counting down the days but not stressing about it which is good I am booked in for a massage on monday It will be the 2ww that gets me down and depressed and anxious but as of next week I am starting the body trim diet so hopefully that will help keep my mind off things

Squiggsmum I conceived DS on our 3rd cycle so FX its a lucky one for you too

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Melimum! It's so easy to be relaxed up until the TWW isn't it? I think it's all the BDing! Then, bam! The blues kick in and it's the longest 2 weeks ever! That's horrible it was an extra 2 weeks on top of that. AF anywhere in site? Hopefully she shows soon so you can move on to next month.

If I don't get a BFP, I'll be having a cry too!! I've been ok the last two times, just didn't feel it. But I have suck a good feeling about this month so if I don't get a second line, I'll be so devestated. It shouldn't be this hard and my journey isn't nearly as long or as hard as some I've seen! So k17, I hope you're right about this round. Good luck with the diet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Wondering if it is ok to join this thread. I had an unexpected BFP a couple of months ago which resulted in a D&C due to my blood pressure meds and a range of other factors. I felt ok at the time and then really regretted the decision. So... we have decided that we will try for number 3, however we are not going to try for long (3 cycles). I am fortunate to have 2 great kids and my youngest is 6 so we don't want a huge gap. We have agreed that that will be our opportunity to try and whatever will be will be, it is just heart breaking that with my 2 kids it took us months of trying and I was in my early 20s then. So.. I will keep an eye on my fertile calendar (app) but will not be doing temps, OPKs or anything like that. Good luck ladies and hopefully Santa brings good news for all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, after 12 months of TTC... on Monday and totally unexpected, we finally got our BFP!! Even went to the doc for a blood test to confirm it I cannot begin to tell you how I feel. I think still in shock but of course extremely over the moon happy. I didn't even suspect I was pregnant and it was a beautiful surprise. There is hope out there after all, so many people said that and it'll happen when you least expect it. I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope you can all bask in this lovely kind of joy soon LOTS of Baby dust to all xxx