Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

Welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope its okay to join in, hubby and i just passed our 4th cycle, at this stage we aren't forcing it, just hopeful!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

Hi guys, I posted some months back in this thread but thought I'd pop over and say hi to everyone. Still no news, but I'm ok with that so much has been going on I'm as stressed as they come. We are still TTC but only when were not so tired, by that statement doubt it will ever happen ha ha. TTC is not easy, we make sure we have fun dtd, it was all about that before we made the choice to try, I don't want the only reason we dtd cause we are ttc. Good luck everyone

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Tully,
    I have to admit that lately my mentality has been DTD purely for TRC reasons - poor DH is feeling it, so I have vowed this month I am going to focus more on us just DTD randomly and every few days for the whole cycle. But more importantly, I am going to spice it up a little more!
    It's funny - the spicy things I would do 5-10 years ago, I feel silly doing now! Haha.... Hopefully it works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies think its time I join this thread too. Cycle 4 for us and its starting to take over me and my life! We have DS1 who was conceived in our 3rd cycle which was a shock for us that it happened so quick! I was so desperate wanting to be preg before xmas and have as little gap between DS1 and #2 but I have since wondered what is the rush - why not just let life run its course and enjoy DS as much as I can So now i am going to focus on getting fit and losing abit of weight and enjoying life - trying not to think about CDs O days and counting down the days till af (af is here atm) So now just have to tell myself to *forget*

Thanks
    Reviews

What deems long term?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

K18- dh and I had all but forgotten about TTC and had decided putting it off for a little while would be the right thing - both went on a health/fitness kick and I was utd a month later! Best of luck

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All DP (soon to be DH in 2wks 6 days) and I started TTC this cycle and honestly this could do ones head it could it not? lol. I fell pg with DS straight away off the pill and this is my first cycle now off it (was on it for 9mths). Due for AF Wed coming and it's hard to know if I'm having 'symptoms' or if its in ones head but the tightness aching is definitely not in my head. Shall see......need to occupy myself lol. Just needed somewhere to come and vent my mind of it. for all trying but not 'trying' - I will visit often

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    K18- dh and I had all but forgotten about TTC and had decided putting it off for a little while would be the right thing - both went on a health/fitness kick and I was utd a month later! Best of luck

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub
    That's great!! Hopefully the same happens for me the hardest part is trying not to count CDs lol. I figure if dh and I dtd every 2 night from cd 10 - cd 22 (normally o around cd 19) we should have a pretty good chance lol. Weighed in this morning would love to lose 2-3kgs before Dec

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ya, a bit about us:

Sydney based, DP & I have been trying with a clinic for a year but about 1 yr b4 that with a known donor (friendship broke down)
    One IUI: nothing
    First ICSI cycle, it took but then levels dropped
    Had one frostie: FET but no go
    Did acupuncture & herbs for two months then back into it
    2nd ICSI cycle: three transferred. Pregnant, then at 6.5 weeks scan FS couldn't see anything but a flat sac.
    3 weeks later DP miscarried. FC, wanted it to be natural and not have a curette.
    Have four frosties left, now waiting for AF so two can be transferred.

Hope everyone is well. Looking forward to getting to 'know' you all