+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kelbel86. I have been off the pill for almost 9 months now. My AF had always been regular 29-30 day cycles, however some months I am irregular depending on stress, my longest cycle I have had was 41 days. I got a BFN that time after thinking I was pregnant. Now I don't test unless I am about 10 days overdue for my AF. My advice would be to just relax and let it happen. Give it time. How long have you been TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I am have returned from lurking for the past couple of months still TTC. I think I have become more relaxed but every month my calm and faith in everything turning out is shaken (at least for a couple of days). My Dr has prescribed Metformin which I have taken for 4 months now. I am thinking of looking into acupuncture to minimise my stress and see if it can help with my PCOS not sure where this fits in to the relax approached scale tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies - I started my TTC journey here and slowly let myself get caught up in obsessing about it. After a m/c last month, I feel much more calm and relaxed and would love to join you here (again)!

We have been TTC for 12 months now - BFP & m/c at 11 months but I'm feeling really good for the first time since starting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Isabella, we have only been trying for the last 4 months... So not long at all. Time to kick back and relax I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI, thinking this is the thread for me.
    Me and hubby both 24yrs have been TTCing for #1 for 4months, bedding every 2-3 nights, and tracking my AF with iperiod tracker - which can be anywhere from 3weeks to 12weeks apart (annoying) so very hard to track O. I came off implanon in Dec last year, and people keep telling me 'you're young it will happen when it happens' which I find incredibly frustrating and annoying - RANT OVER.
    I think this is the thread for me. I have no interest in taking OPK's or BBT charts etc cause it makes it seem like hard work, when it should be fun. Besides me and hubby are both shift workers, so who needs the added stress of getting BFN's after so much work
    Hoping for BFP some time soon, but who knows with my cycles. It may be off to the Dr's for some testing if things don't straighten out soon, Having taken contraception for close to 10yrs I'm giving my body the chance to adjust and align itself naturally - or at least thats the hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So have been waiting for this for a long time

Okay so finally I have AF after 7 months of nothing after getting my implanon removed.....

I started AF sort of on Saturday night 16/06/12 and it has only just sort of finished today.

What do I do from here? Should I do ovulation tests? I dont know Im lost?

Can anyone point me in the correct direction or what do you guys recommend? Desperate to start trying properly now that AF has returned

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KJ
    If you want you could try ovulation kits (opks) straight away. But may be worth waiting another cycle to see how long your cycle will be. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hey

This is me lol still waiting for AF after Lilian was born 5 months ago i have been expressing full time and am now winding that down because I can't keep it up anymore.

So we aren't doing anything but dtd when ever. If its happens it happens It took 2 years to get my frog so not holding my breath lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kelbel

My friend didnt get a BFP at all and blood tests were negative. She didnt get a positive on a blood test till she was 16 weeks. So it varies for everyone but stress can delay o as well so try and relax and whats meant to happen will happen. Fingers are crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All I am new to this site today and so much great information. I have only been TTC for last couple months but have kept it casual as i am kinda a nut for over obsessing about things but have started charting this week. I am currently 11 DPO and AF due in couple days so heres to hoping it doesn't come this month.