+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We are sooo in the same boat!! And I can just feel what you're feeling. We've been TTC for about 3 months, haven't had much luck so far. But I'm staying positive, it will happen when its meant to happen. Have you tried affirmations? They give me confidence, so they may help.

Good luck and baby dust to us both . xxx

Lee

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've been going for 18 months now and as of this month I have decided that if AF shows any given month I get new shoes and hubby something he wants. We have been trying hard to put as much on the mortgage, but we need something to cheer us up and we don't want to do it with food and wine. Just a little bit of fun I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=leeleelee;6462248]We are sooo in the same boat!! And I can just feel what you're feeling. We've been TTC for about 3 months, haven't had much luck so far. But I'm staying positive, it will happen when its meant to happen. Have you tried affirmations? They give me confidence, so they may help.

Thanks Lee Totally agree there!! I've decided to just forget all about it altogether! I feel like it is consuming me, worrying about it all the time, when, when, when!! I've read books and advice on what to do to boost yours and his fertility, cut down on caffeine, get in shape, stop smoking, stop drinking, keep em cool, certain positions etc but I see this as putting your life on hold to have a baby. Who knows how long it will take to conceive, so if you do that, you'd begin to get miserable because you are sorta putting your life on hold just to fall pregnant. If you take the relaxed approach, who knows what will happen! As I am typing this I am saying to myself, gee, why don't you listen to this!! I will and I am! I haven't stopped doing any of the above, although I've never smoked and I only drink on special occasions and love a nice coffee from time to time. I am going to live my life the way I know how and know that one day my hubby and I will be blessed with a baby when we least expect it and we will be ready and embrace the wonderful changes in our lives!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have been trying for 1 year now. Had been trying OPK's but only thing I was getting was high fertility and no ovulation. Along with irregular periods once I went off the pill a year ago my cycle has been 28 days - 49 day with the longes being 55 days. On average its around 36 - 38 days from tracking it for a year. Have now talked to doctor about this and just had some pelvic ultrasound scans done to check what is going on hoping they will be all clear. Doctor said if so can try Clomid and a friend had told me about Vitex has anyone had any experience with either or these? Im a little bit scared after reading some of the side effects of Clomid.

I feel like im becoming consumed by TTC have tried the relaxed approach for a year but thinking now its time to make it happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Ladies,

I would love to join you if I could.

DH and I have been ttc #1 since May 2011, we are trying to take a relaxed approach without thinking too much into it, but I am unfortunately the worry wart in our relationship. Especially as I have a few fertility issues, including PCOS and seeing a FS. We are however only in the first stages of the FT to trying to remain as relaxed as possible.

Hopefully being apart of this thread with you ladies will help to keep me relaxed and maintain a relaxed approach to ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I got my first BFP this week... Still not fully believing it though, off to the doc tomorrow for confirmation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone (excuse my "newbie-ness"!)

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 8 weeks ago after TTC for 2 years and am now on a Low GI diet. I'm losing weight slowly but feel 100 times better with less sugar/carbs.
    Also had scan, bloods & biopsy 2 weeks ago & have hyperplasia (uterus) so am now on progesterone to reverse precancerous cells & a low AMH level for my age.
    Im 32 and a nanny, the thought of not having children is overwhelming

We're planning on doing everything we can & my FS is fantastic. I had 3 scans previously over the past 5 years due to irregular periods with no problems found. My first visit to the FS was him telling me that I have issues & I need to get a "wriggle on". I'm happy I've found someone who is super thorough. He was disgusted that no one had seen the things he did

I hope there is someone out there in the bubhub world that can relate AND I hope I haven't posted in the COMPLETELY wrong place

J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey ladies, just after a bit of advice... i normally have pretty regular cycles but this month i ovulated cd13, now at cd33 and no AF. have tested but got BFN, and no sign of AF showing up. Is it possible to get a BFP later than when AF is due??? Im not sure what is going on.....

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ahh this thread just showed up in my control panel. It seems liek a lifetime ago I started this thread - so glad it is still be used by so many of you!!! I couldn't handle the full on TTC threads - Im just to relaxed.. haha

GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST TO ALL