+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone, I'm new too! My hubby and I started TTC in September and I'm trying very hard to stay relaxed about it even though it has been pretty difficult! I've been keeping an eye on my cycle and making sure we DTD around the right time but haven't tried anything else yet.

I'm 28 and DH is 36 and this would be our first baby so we are really excited! I keep telling myself that it will happen when the time is right... but I just hope that's soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Im new to this, My bf and i have been trying for nearly 2 years without any luck im 31 and he is 26, I have just found out that im not ovulating at all, Im off for a glucose test on the 18th then i have an appointment for endometrial biopsy and to see my FS on the 22nd, feeling very overwhelmed and not sure what is happening, Im thinking stress is having a big affect on me at the moment with the just not knowing. So hopefully after reading all the successfull stories on here i can start to relax, . Im going through bubtree fertility clinc at Sunnybank just wondering if anyone else has been through them?
    to everyone out there TTC
    Last edited by tantom; 09-02-2012 at 17:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Tantom..I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ starflame- thank you i hope so soon too, but not holding my breath at the moment , I will find out more next week, hope everything happens for you soon too and sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I've posted a few times already but thought I'd introduce myself a little more.

I'm trying to conceive bub #2 at the moment. This is only my second cycle of trying at the moment.

I had my DD in 2010 and it was a long road to conceive her. Actually it only took about 7 months of trying, but before that I had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and had to go through surgery and chemotherapy. They took one of my ovaries and fallopian tubes in the surgery, and that combined with the chemo I had to have, I was very afraid I would never have children. Luckily enough I did conceive my bub, but now that we are trying for another one, that thought creeps into my mind - maybe DD was my miracle and I won't be able to conceive again.

I have to have regular cat scans, as i'm classed as in remission at the moment, and on the last scan they saw a cyst on my ovary. My oncologist told me it's nothing to worry about, that it's normal, but I'm not finding it so easy to shirk off. I'm seeing my GP this afternoon and I'm hoping he will be able to give me some more info about it.

I'm on 6dpo today, and if I don't get a BFP this month, the plan is to try SMEP next month, plus I'm thinking of taking EPO.

That's basically my story. I can see lots of people are under difficult circumstances here, so I'm hoping chatting on this forum will give me some support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought i would come join in this thread seeing as i am not temping or using OPK's (Yet lol)

33 yr old mum to 3 girls and a boy from my first marriage and last relationship. Been with my DF now for a while and we have decided to start TTC his first child. He was sure he didn't want any until he met me - and we had talked about me getting my tubes tied in the beginning of the relationship - but he didn't want me to do that - i guess it was a good thing!
    Was due to go for my second injection of Depo in January but started reading all the bad stuff about how it was so hard to TTC after it that i decided i would just go on the pill until we were ready to start. One month of that was all it needed - my AF came back straight after i stopped taking it when DF and i decided that i was getting older (My youngest is 7 so i wasn't sure if it might take me longer than just the one month it took me to conceive with the rest of my babies) so we should start sooner rather than later.

ATM i have just been trying to keep an eye on my cycle - although i think i O rather early in the month due to my last TTC times so for now we are trying not to worry. Scratch that - I am trying not to worry as DF raised the issue of SA if we don't fall this month. I think he is nervous that there might be something wrong with him lol. I told him not to worry that it will happen - and in the meantime we can have fun trying

Currently on CD 12 so if i haven't Oed earlier i should be due for it soon. If we don't fall this month i think i might try EPO next month as changes in my mucus don't seem to be happening for me at all.

Will go back and read the rest of the thread now i have posted!! to all!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey guys,

I started this threads AGES ago, but ended up so relaxed that I didn't even post.. whoopsies.

Good luck on all your journeys, I hope you all get BFP really soon but have faith it will happen.

DH and I were trying to work out how long we were ttc for and we think its around 22mths but not quite sure. Then suddenly last month was the month (fx its a sticky one!)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (05-03-2012),Suzi446  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, this is my first month ttc number 2. I have a beautiful little one year old girl. I am 35, nearly 36 and hubs has just turned 44. I am on CD32 and no sign of AF yet, but according to my opks I Od on CD20, so will test in the next couple of days if Af stays away. It took us years to conceive our daughter (I got ill just after we decided to try and then had an ectopic and lost a tube). So it would be a dream if it happens first time around this time, but one can live in hope!!
    A couple of questions - in your experience have you found internet opks to be ok??? And should I worry if I never seem to have a change in CM??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, not sure if this is the right place for this but I was wondering what the chances would be to be pregnant. We DTD on CD15 and I did a opk yesterday 17th that was positive and another one today that was positive. I have a 32 day cycle. Does anyone think that it might happen.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. This sounds like the perfect forum to ask advice. My hubby and I have been trying to fall pregnant for almost 6 months now. This will be our 1st child. I must admit I have been stressing about it for a few months now and I know this has probably affected my fertility but I just don't know how to "just relax more" and let it happen when it wants to. See, before I met my husband, children and settling down was far from my mind. When I met him, everything changed for the better. After we got married, it's all I thought about. We both want a family so much but I think I am taking thing way too seriously and can't help but think this has affected us not falling pregnant yet. I no longer want to get depressed every month when it doesn't happen. My question is, do any of you have any advice on how to train my mind into thinking otherwise and simply relaxing about it and having fun?