+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all where did everyone go you all must be busy organizing Xmas and making babies! :-)

Well AF arrives for me last Thursday now the waiting game I must admit I'm a little nervous it's been soooo long I can't remember what it's like not being on the pill.

Baby dust to all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    aw starflame better start to 2012 for you i hope!!

still no AF for me, 2 weeks and 2 days late. off to get blood tests done tomorrow! done 2 pee tests at the doctor and both have come back negative, so i'm not really holding out much hope at this point

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

starflame  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all cycle 1 53 days currently cycle 2 cd 47 using maybe baby this month some ferning but mainly pebbles am I fertile? Time will tell... Best wishes for everyone in the new year

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck simone

I just finished a cycle of 52 days after the previous one being 28 so i'm hoping it was just a one off!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

simonejoel  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All!
    DP and I have been not "not" trying for about 2 cycles now.. nothing yet WAH! lol.. I have NO idea when I O or anything so we just DTD every second day pretty much lol.. I hope we are successful soon.. I have a 20 month old from a previous relationship and he has a 10 yo.. My son was concieved via IVF as my ex had a vasectomy. Looking forward to getting to know u all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    This is my first posting, great to meet you all.

A little bit about me. My fiancé and I are getting married Feb 4th we are both 31. He recently finished his masters degree after 3 years part time while we both have been working full time and we had a plan to wait until after his schooling to start a family. I went off the pill after 12 years in oct and have had a fairly regular cycle of 31 days since. Our plan was to wait til our honeymoon where I had predicted I'd be O and start TTC after that by just DTD having fun and not measuring everything.
    Plans changed and we DTD unprotected this week gone and now im just excited and nervous etc with no idea of what to expect. I had cervical cancer 3 years ago and had nearly all my lining removed and have since been scared of not being able to conceive naturally. I guess there is only one way to find out and that's to give it a go .

I look forward to chatting to u all and if anyone can give me some idea on what all the abriviations stand for that be great.

Fi

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome fi i hope your TTC journey is only a short one!!

i found this really helpful when i first started using bub hub for decoding all the abbreviations! hope it helps! http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Abbreviations

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

Siodhach  (18-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the Mrs T - great help now I don't feel so lost when reading posts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. This is my first post (I just signed up today) and I'm pleased to have found this thread.
    I am 36 and my DP is 35. I have two wonderful children with my DXP (hope I'm getting the abbreviations right! we have been TTC, or not trying not to, for about 8 months.
    I use pink pad app and once did an ovulation test but mostly just try to let it happen. Otherwise I'll over think it and go mad!
    im now two days late and my last af was really unusually light but have had 2 Bfn's
    not knowing is killing me. My dp has no children and we both dearly want to share this experience (hopefully more than once) but the clock's a ticking. My kids, 15 and 11 yrs, both want another little brother or sister.
    Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I would love to Join I do chart or anything just have fun when we fall pregnant then yay it just seems like such a lot of tthings to do. I have two DD age 3 and 2 both was when it happens it happens. I went of the pill about a month ago from a 1 1/2 years taking them we did DTD. On the 14 and 16 jan and I am hoping we are UTD fx but I am not trying to get my hopes up so I keep telling myself its not. My AF due 30th good luck all in your TTC.