+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I might pop in here from time to time. Not sure yet. We have been TTC number 2 since March - when Mirena came out. Nothing yet. But there were a few months when we didn't really 'try' as I had heart issues and needed surgery to correct. Wouldn't have been able to if I got pregnant. All good now. Just not pregnant. We have been relaxed about it. I have tried to guess when I O but my cycle has been from 29 days. first cycle with PMS relief containing vitex. OMG I have been premenstrual something shocking, hence the pre-menstrual relief. Last month was 35 days. I am trying so hard to stay relaxed but am a bit frustrated. We live in a country town and it seems everyone else is pregnant but me! Oh well, will happen when it is meant to. I don't really want to go down the charting and OPK track but if nothing by xmas may decide to. Wait and see I guess. I am probably cd 15? Fingers crossed I will get an early xmas present. If not I will have an awesome xmas lunch.
    Are other people avoiding wine etc? I am thinking I should. I think I am too relaxed compared to last time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I am new here and are ttc #1. 2months in but been preparing for over 5months now because of all the medications i had to come off. I have RA and am in pain being off meds but i know it will be worth it in the long run.
    It's so nice that everyone here seems really friendly.
    Babyto you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ruby!
    good luck to you TTC i am new here too and only one month in to TTC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

MrsKLM  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby117 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am new here and are ttc #1. 2months in but been preparing for over 5months now because of all the medications i had to come off. I have RA and am in pain being off meds but i know it will be worth it in the long run.
    It's so nice that everyone here seems really friendly.
    Babyto you all!

Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Hi ruby!
    good luck to you TTC i am new here too and only one month in to TTC
    Hi girls! Welcome!! We are TTC #1 going on 5 months now. December is a lucky month and we all get BFPs at the end!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

mrstuilawa  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks starflame! Here's hoping we all get early Christmas presents

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

starflame  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, TTC month number two and already have a strange addiction to stalking all these forums and hearing about everyones BFPs!! Hoping to get mine soon, currently waiting for AF to appear (am sure i'm out this month) Heres hoping I'll have an exciting New Years surprise Good luck to all you gorgeous gals x

Thanks
    Reviews
    i started stalking these forums the second hubby and i started talking about having a baby haha. it's good to know there are other people in our various situations out there though

Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

I am soooo glad I found this thread I have been lurking around these boards for a few months. I posted in another thread but it was sooo full on my husband and I are all about taking a nice relaxed approach to TTC#1

A bit about us my husband is 35 and I'm 33, we were married on the 3rd of December and are still currently on our honeymoon! I took my last pill on Friday at the end of the cycle so not sure what is going to happen after my next AF which in theory should have already reared it's head but still hasn't.

I have been on the pill for about 18 years having a break back in 2002 for about 3-4 months which my cycle came straight back in straight away so it happens that way again!!!

Good luck to everyone sending you lots of and a big congratulations to everyone who has got a BFP

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and supporting each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome sashie!! i am reasonably new around here, and was also happy to find this thread
    hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out..no 2011 BFP for me AF arrived today. I dont know when we will be TTC again. I have a bung knee that will most likely need surgery within the coming months so kinda puts us out of the game. Good luck ladies..I hope your stays are short!