+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know how my body does it, but AF started this morning before I could even get the (BFN) results from the doc! Argh, I'm so frustrated this month - somehow I've lost an entire week in limbo.

Oh well, at least I know for sure and can start fresh. CD1, here I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no, angelini, thats no good:-( oh well, as you said at least you know now and can start again. for you this time round.
    My DH is away camping this weekend. He left on Thurs (CD9 and comes back tomorrow, CD12) so Im going to jump on him when he returns in preparation for possible O time:-P Im not testing for O or anything, just judging by days as he doesnt want us to be "trying" - he has a "if it happens, it happens" approach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm new to this and not yet a mum but desperately trying. I have PCOS and ahve had one miscarriage. Can someone tell me what POAS stands for? I can't work some of the accronyms out. Ta for letting me be involved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pee On A Stick (POAS)

Me cycle day 44 no AF I have POAS twice for negative result, waiting waiting waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    af today... horrible! Grrr

How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Im new Been Ttc for 6th month. Cd 26 of a 31 day cycle. Im now starting the relaxed approach ie no opks/charting/temping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    4th month trying - Cycle #4 - CD5
    We have decided that while still taking the relaxed approach, we will be trying OPKs this month. I wanted to try them to just check that Im ovulating as I have a feeling Im not seeing as my cycles have been so long since coming off the pill (very unusual for me)

So we will see what happens this time round and hopefully we will have a lovely christmas surprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

How are you all going?

O'd on Saturday, but that's about all I know - just DTD when we felt like it, none of this every other day like clockwork malarky. Hopefully this is our lucky month, though I have no idea how long this cycle will be as last month AF was 9 days late, so I'm not sure when to expect her visit this month. Fingers crossed, that it's lucky cycle 6!
    Last edited by angelini; 22-11-2011 at 19:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I am new to this as well, I have just come off the pill and we are taking
    A relaxed result to ttc, look froward to hopefully sharing bfp in the future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I found this website after I fell pregnant with my son. I was diagnosed with PCOS (complete surprise to me) and my partner with a low sperm count (complete surprise to him) and we were told that IVF was our only option. After a barrage of fertility testing we waited for my first IVF cycle to begin, frustration began to build as my body refused what it was supposed "to do". Fertility centre took bloods to check where in my cycle I was...turns out I was pregnant. I gave birth to an amazing baby boy in September 2010.

So now nearly 2 years later we have been trying to conceive for the last three months (four if you count the month of sickness plagued our house). I know it's ridiculous but I feel like I have a cloud over me fertility wise. After the first month we were unsuccessful, it was like a switch was flipped and my relaxed balanced approach disappeared. Logically I know it will take longer to conceive (10 months for Zack) but I cant seem to relax and enjoy the ride (which seem to do the trick last time).

I suppose I am just looking for some relaxed vibes and a place to regain my trust in my body. I haven't found another thread that I feel may help me revive my carefree point of view. So I am hopping to hangout here and that your attitudes will rekindle my relaxed approach.