+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, do you mind if I join you guys again, I started at the beginning of the thread as we decided four months ago to start again after having Xander our first baby. (We wanted two close together).

I admit to being a bit woo it will happen straight away. Didn't figure on my body disagreeing with me :s. I'm on day 43 now, all neg tests no sign of AF. Each month my cycle has gotten longer (past three) when prior to pregnancy they were always spot on 29 days had been for years.

Think I will test again tomorrow morning fingers crossed then make an appointment with the dr. Even if I can just get my cycle regular again.

I'm not testing/charting etc I'm just trying to relax and not worry about it, I'm sure it will happen but it is doing my head in when AF takes so long to turn up.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ICSI Please God make this work

Well here i am ,dont know where to start but i need some support.
    I have had kids before from my first marriage so i feel a little decietful being here as there is other out there who have had many attempts.
    Heres the thing like most people my life has been a huge roller coaster.I finally find the öne" and now i cant grant him one wish.His child!
    I waited this time to make sure the relationship was right and all the while not using contreception,never concieved not once in 8 yrs.It was always throw caution into the wind,get married ,get a job live life work yourself into exhaustion dont have the capacity to think why this isnt happening AGAIN. We finally had a small break financially and decided to look into this IVF.It turns out after he has been tested his count was 1% on the 1st test,took menevit 3 months later 3% so we got the help of many FS who all want to charge up to 11k for IVF/ICSI which apparently we need.
    After thinking it was just adream ( we didnt have that much money) we find out about Monash at the Gold Coast Dr Ke Ong is very kind and interested.We were lucky enought to be accepted into the subsidy scheme. This means we only pay out of pocket roughly just over 4k, and the hospital bout $954 and aneth' fees roughly $500. So financially we are better off than most.
    Only did injections no nasal spray didnt have any issues with hormone effects.Just had pick up on Monday as to which i was very sick afterward.
    We collected 13 eggs ,3 were bad ( I have PCO ) 10 were injected, next morning Tuesday we were down to 5 the others werent dividing as they should,The lab called this morning and we are down to 2 embys left.
    This is such a huge emotional rollercoaster.
    I know im probably a hypocrit to most of you but you see i had 2 kids really young i didnt know what i was doing and treasure the moments you have,life was about survival.
    When i was 23 i had my 3rd child with my then husband.Unfortunatley i lost that baby to SIDS and it has taken so long to recover from that and the marriage breakdown,then raising 2 kids alone. Now i have found a man who loves us all and i feel like i have failed him i made him wait because i wanted to be sure and although its neither right or wrong i feel the dissapointment already.
    This is such an ordeal physically and emotionally and i just want to tell those who do keep trying if you can afford to do it dont give up. They really are precious bundles and gods gift to you as husband and wife.
    We only have 1 shot at this financially and the government keeps putting the fees up each Novemeber so if we spent a yr saving by the next Novemebr even if we were close it would be out of reach again due to fee increases.
    Good luck to all i wish you all the best,my thoughts are with you and all my luv goes out to you and your family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello last hope,

I'm sending you lots of cuddles and

We have looking into cost, but are praying for natural because of the cost!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lasthope - I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and have my fingers crossed for you!

My cycle has been so regular for the past five months - spotting on the Monday, nothing on Tuesday, then AF starts Wednesday. Of course this month things have to change Spotted on Monday as usual, then heavier on Tuesday so I assumed AF started early, but then back to spotting yesterday and today. And BFN this afternoon.

Just when I think I know what's going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lasthope - just wanted to say that my thoughts are with you. What an emotional thing to go through, i cant imagine how i would cope in that situation. Also, Im sorry to hear that about your 3rd baby. Big hugs for you and for you your partner.

angelini - how frustrating for you! the not knowing what is going on is a killer. Sounds like it might just be a light af but you could always get a bt to double check if you are still unsure.

Should introduce myself aswell as this is my first post in this thread - Im 21 and hubby and I have just decided to start trying. i currently have AF and will not be going back on the pill after this so my TTC starts from now i guess we are going to take a relaxed approach though - well thats the plan but knowing me and the impatient person i am i will probably start "trying" a bit harder as time goes by haha.

good luck everyone! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Here goes !!!

Well It has been an emotional roller coaster.WE strated with 13 eggs Monday,we have been down to 2 survuving. 1 is now day 4 and is only 12 cells the other is ready tomorrow for 5 day transfer.
    This has been the biggest emotional roller coaster.
    Will be back in a couple of weeks to let you know how i go.BT is the 9th so fingers toes crossed and hold yu breath.
    Thanks everyone for helpin out i dont have family to support us it is just me and hubby...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all CD37, stopped testing OPK and temps a week ago and wrote off the month just waiting for AF so we can try again.

for you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, a week late today and still no real AF and lots of BFNs. Have an appointment with the doc tomorrow to get a BT to see if I should just give up on this month. Still have sore boobs and feeling a little nauseous sometimes, but nothing else ... fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your appointment! Let us know how you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Well, a week late today and still no real AF and lots of BFNs. Have an appointment with the doc tomorrow to get a BT to see if I should just give up on this month. Still have sore boobs and feeling a little nauseous sometimes, but nothing else ... fingers crossed!
    Good luck hope it's good news make sure you come back to let us know!