+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Can i please join you all??!!

DH and i are ttc #1 , got a BFP last month only to then start bleeding the following week, so its been a very long three weeks for me.

Have ditched the OPK testers and am just going to baby dance once i think its time to ovualte all the testing makes me overwhelmed. Am a little nervous to try again but just keep thinking it wasnt meant to be and better earlier than later.

Baby Dust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys...

This sounds like just the place i want to be....

When we first started talking about TTC we wanted to not do anything serious for at least 2-6 months and then start looking into O, temping etc...

Being on BH has opened up so many avenues and i'm always wondering if i should be worried and POAS as often as everyone else does in here... and i'll be honest there are times that i want to so that i'm not wasting any precious time... but ideally i want to just enjoy with my DP and not worry... then there are a handful of close friends who are younger and fitter than me and i hear that they are having difficulties or complications with TTC and having to go through IVF, and i wonder it i was to fill in charts, at least i would know early....

I think joining this thread will help me to remember our original plan and just enjoy each other for at least a little while...because in reality 2 months can't make too much of a difference can it?!

Here's to a relaxed TTC journey!!!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A , you are right. Two months isn't a long time. It is only eight weeks ;-). Good luck

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So seeing as we're all in the relaxed approach way... what techniques are you using to restrain yourself from POAS to find out ovulation or doing BBT charts etc?

Me.. i'm enjoying nights by the fireplace whilst DP watches CRAP he has taped - Axe men, helli loggers, american choppers... and many other shows that all seem the same to me... I've started reading one of Jodi Picoult's books - Sing you home - as opposed to looking at the books i've been given/purchased about conceiving and expecting as well as names!

And i'm working.. apparently... lol

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelski View Post
    So seeing as we're all in the relaxed approach way... what techniques are you using to restrain yourself from POAS to find out ovulation or doing BBT charts etc?

Me.. i'm enjoying nights by the fireplace whilst DP watches CRAP he has taped - Axe men, helli loggers, american choppers... and many other shows that all seem the same to me... I've started reading one of Jodi Picoult's books - Sing you home - as opposed to looking at the books i've been given/purchased about conceiving and expecting as well as names!

And i'm working.. apparently... lol

A
    Haha!! I have never bought any opks and don't have a thermometer, so that coupled with the fact that i don't want to use those methods makes it easy to avoid!! :-)

I am right now however restraining myself from doing a preg test! I think i am about cd25 and maybe 9 or 10 days dpo (30 day cycle) and so far staying strong to wait and see!!!

ETA Also finished Sing you home last night! That book doesn't exactly take my mind off TTC!!! :-)

DH + Me = DD (4/4/10)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPossum View Post
    ETA Also finished Sing you home last night! That book doesn't exactly take my mind off TTC!!! :-)
    DH + Me = DD (4/4/10)
    LOL, you're definitely right about it being a book that might not take your mind of TTC lol.. i hadn't thought of it that way... usually when i read i get so caught up in the characters that i live through them... maybe this has been a psychological play on my mind and body that i was not aware of?! hmmm.... the mind makes me wonder! lol

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Angelski and MyPossum

Sorry for butting in... but I just thought it was funny that you both have just recently read/are reading Sing You Home, because Ive only just finished yesterday!! Such a great book! Made me want to get pregnant sooo bad though because I could relate to her feeling so desperate to be a mum!!

Unfortunately I have no real idea where I am in my cycle anymore because (TMI WARNING) I had about 1 and half days of this brown/black blood, then half a day of light brown/pink CM, then 1 day of pale pink mixed in with clear CM and now nothing..... and this all happened a week before I was due for AF and in the past all my AF have been uber heavy, gone for about 8-9days whether ive been on the pill or not....

But maybe because Ive only just come off the pill, its all out of whack? Either way.... not knowing where I am at is driving me!!
    Meanwhile.... ive taken 3 HPT in the past week... all BFN

Guess I just have to wait for the real AF to turn up and go from there....
    Any one else had this sort of confusion/frustration??

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone This is my 13th month ttc #1 and I've gone through the bbt charting etc and have been prescribed clomid by my FS. This is my third cycle of clomid (I'm about 5 dpo as I've stopped charting this cycle) however I've decided to have a break from it all and try and let go of this process a bit.

To be honest, when I first started ttc, I was laid back, just dtd around the time I thought I O'd, then started to take my temps out of curiousity after a couple of months. After 6 months of nothing, then I started to obsess, as I knew nothing about the struggles of ttc and the only friends with babies I know conceived in one or two months, so I felt a bit of a freak. 10 months in, went to a FS and was prescribed Clomid...Well, over 12 months later, here I am, realising that I now have to try and be at peace with the universe and not make this process all who I am. Good luck for you all. I hope it's quick for you!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    Hey everyone This is my 13th month ttc #1 and I've gone through the bbt charting etc and have been prescribed clomid by my FS. This is my third cycle of clomid (I'm about 5 dpo as I've stopped charting this cycle) however I've decided to have a break from it all and try and let go of this process a bit.

To be honest, when I first started ttc, I was laid back, just dtd around the time I thought I O'd, then started to take my temps out of curiousity after a couple of months. After 6 months of nothing, then I started to obsess, as I knew nothing about the struggles of ttc and the only friends with babies I know conceived in one or two months, so I felt a bit of a freak. 10 months in, went to a FS and was prescribed Clomid...Well, over 12 months later, here I am, realising that I now have to try and be at peace with the universe and not make this process all who I am. Good luck for you all. I hope it's quick for you!
    Well hey there! It's been a while, I had no idea you were still around. I'm not having much luck either. Af just arrived. How have you been otherwise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMel87 View Post
    Sorry for butting in... but I just thought it was funny that you both have just recently read/are reading Sing You Home, because Ive only just finished yesterday!! Such a great book! Made me want to get pregnant sooo bad though because I could relate to her feeling so desperate to be a mum!!

Unfortunately I have no real idea where I am in my cycle anymore because (TMI WARNING) I had about 1 and half days of this brown/black blood, then half a day of light brown/pink CM, then 1 day of pale pink mixed in with clear CM and now nothing..... and this all happened a week before I was due for AF and in the past all my AF have been uber heavy, gone for about 8-9days whether ive been on the pill or not....

But maybe because Ive only just come off the pill, its all out of whack? Either way.... not knowing where I am at is driving me!!
    Meanwhile.... ive taken 3 HPT in the past week... all BFN

Guess I just have to wait for the real AF to turn up and go from there....
    Any one else had this sort of confusion/frustration??

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!!
    Hi MissMel87

I don't think that there is such a thing as butting in here!

I'm actually struggling to read this book, don't think it's as good as her other ones.. or maybe it's just a little slow to start?

Hope you see a BFP soon or AF comes and goes quickly and your cycles go back to normal so you can get cracking with TTCing!!

A