+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I might cautiously step back in here after a very long holiday
    We never stopped ttcing as in we weren't preventing.
    We just gave up on it ever happening due to a vasectomy reversal, which resulted in the return of swimmers, but just not as many as we would like to achieve our dream.

Any way our last SA in April this year showed these results:
    With 4 days abstance, we got:
    1 million per ml
    4 mls in total
    So 4 million in total
    Only 20% motility

I know the theory is at least there are some there, but after nearly 5yrs, we kind of don't believe in that theory so much any more, even though we are alway hopeful of a surprise

So I tread here cautiously only from the extent that I don't want to chart like before, or get obsessive like I did before.

So we will just see what happens

It's been 7 days since AF so we will see what happens.

We are new to this forum and new to Australia in general.
    We are 36 and we have been married before. I have 2 older boys to my first marriage and DH has a 11yr old daughter to his first marriage and we have our little girl together who is 7yrs in January.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1CrazyMoose View Post
    Well I am 5 days late with AF. 3 bfn's so I am going to call the dr tomorrow and find out what the hell is going on. I fell very easily with ds and dd and I am so unsure what my body is doing lol. All the best girls!!
    Hey did you find out what is going on??

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FNT51 View Post
    Hey did you find out what is going on??

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub
    Not yet, I have an appointment with the dr Wednesday afternoon, I had one today but left the anterior light on in my car = flat. Lol so that was that. I did another test and bfn again and 6days over now. No idea literally lol

Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    high all cd23 still negative OPK, my temp has increased since cd20 but I have a cold so attributing it to illness. Short post today, thinking of you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulation kerren!!!
    Tested today and bfn. No signs of af or pregnancy. I think i have not o'd this month. Cd1 was 15 sept. Oh well maybe i'm a little broken this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Congratulation kerren!!!
    Tested today and bfn. No signs of af or pregnancy. I think i have not o'd this month. Cd1 was 15 sept. Oh well maybe i'm a little broken this month!
    This is me too. Cd1 was 14th of sept. I went to the dr and got a negative blood test. However I still don't have af and so frustrated lol. I want it so I can try again

Thanks
    Reviews
    i went and brought maybe baby because i was pretty sure i was o'ing... straight up it shows a positive... was CD21-CD22
    worse part about it was we hadnt dtd for 4 days because hubby had to do a sperm test, so now im a bit upset because i dont think we got in this month because we didn't dtd till the day i was o'ing or the day after i had o'd (i noticed the sticky cm when i was having a shower late at night, couldn't do any thing as hubbys test was the next day, dtd the day after i noticed the small amount of sticky cm, but also had more cm that day as well) does that make sense??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default advice

Hey girls,

has anyone ever been pregnant but not had a positive show or AF show up? Is it possible that I could have low hcg and it not show on a test for maybe a week after af was ment to arrive?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I've been a bit absent from this thread since AF arrived last month. Hope everyone is going well for you all.

I'm in the 2ww again. AF is not due till next Sunday. Tonight I've been having crampy twinges on my left...not sure, could be wind

I really wish I knew my body a little better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd39 today! Im not testing anymore lol i suspect i have o'd over the weekend. anyway i've decided to not put so much energy into ttc. I've signed up for boot camp which runs over 6 weeks. I'm pretty excited lol

Hope you are all well and fx we all get our bfp's soon.