+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    As I expected... Aunt Flo arrived today, so back to CD1. I have to admit to feeling quite down actually oh well here goes another try. Fingers crossed for those in the 2ww & for the rest of us, hopefully this is our month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, my name is Lee. I've been stalking this thread for a couple of weeks now. I can relate to your excitement and disappointment. Hope you don't mind me joining in, I feel this is the right thread for me. I have two beautiful kids dd 6 & ds 5. Been married and divorced and now have a fantastic, supportive partner. I've just had a copper iud taken out sept 23 and we are taking the relaxed approach to ttc. My cycle varies from 28 - 35 days. Cd1 was the 15 sept and I think I ovulated on 3rd. Now it's the waiting game... Is anyone due to test on the 20th? I would love to have a testing buddy! Sending baby dust to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes me! Im basing mine on a 28 cycle, who really knows though cos I came off the pill early and had a short period. Anyway my CD1 was the 22 Sept, hoping I ovulated on the 6th, did some BD around that time so Bring on the 20th Octber :-) Hope we both get a BFP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTwoBlueMonstersRock For This Useful Post:

secondtimearound2  (10-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing new to report - CD12 today so about a week to O ... I'm finding the pre-O wait just as difficult as the post-O wait!

I'm trying not to think too much about it, but we're going home to visit family in the UK the second week of November - it would be so nice to give them news that I'm pregnant in person rather than on the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Nothing new to report - CD12 today so about a week to O ... I'm finding the pre-O wait just as difficult as the post-O wait!

I'm trying not to think too much about it, but we're going home to visit family in the UK the second week of November - it would be so nice to give them news that I'm pregnant in person rather than on the phone.
    I agree! The wait for ovulation is hard for me too hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree too that the pre and post wait is awful! I am trying my hardest to not test! According to my "period" tracker- I will get it on Thursday!

Miss Angie- hope u r feeling a bit better now! Good luck for this cycle!

secondtimearound2 : WElcome and Good luck Best wishes for the waiting game!

Sending baby wishes to everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kerren For This Useful Post:

secondtimearound2  (11-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MyTwoBlueMonstersRock we can be testing buddies then. This TTW thing feels more like a month! How are you travelling?

desserae fingerscrossed you get to tell your family in person x

kerren thanks for the welcome chick! Which period tracker do you use?

Well I have no feelings of anything...it's still early I guess. AF is due between the 13-20 depending how long this cycle goes for. I think I o'd on the 1st though. we all get BFP's, sending baby dust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Secondtimearound - I was quoting someone else hehe I got my family 5 mins away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Angie good luck for this cycle
    secondtimearound2 welcome
    and everyone else here's some virtual baby dust

Well CD16 for me and still negative for LH, my GP said it is usual to o anywhere between CD12 and CD20 so hoping something happens in the next 4 days yes and the wait is killing me night all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a BFP today On 2 tests! Fingers crossed it stays sticky! Im still in shock as it only took 2 months (it was this quick last time too!).

secondtimearound2: It is called "period tracker" and its an application on Iphone. It obviously is pretty accurate, hence being pregnant

Best wishes to everyone and sending u lots of