+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there! I'm new to this thread

DH and I have been ttc for about 2 years now, with a gap of about 4months early last year due to a mix up with our health insurance, who decided to change my level of cover to not include obstetrics (???!!!). So Gyn thinks i have PCOS as i'm not ovulating consistently - interestingly i have ovulated the last two months (since around the same time as i got fed up, stopped focusing on it so much, stopped charting my temps and started drinking coffee again) Support for taking a relaxed approach, perhaps?

Anyway, i'm about to start clomid next month, and we're feeling hopeful. meanwhile, DH and I are planning a holiday for Dec-Jan, which will be our first proper holiday since our honeymoon in 2009. We were thinking of Vietnam/Cambodia, but it's occurred to me that there is a chance i could be 'with child' by then and with my PCOS, it might pay to be near a decent hospital for my first trimester. Then, of course, after 2 years, part of me says to not plan around this possibility and just go for it.

Has anyone else here been in this kind of situation? What did you decide to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again, ladies ... I started spotting today and AF isn't due until Wednesday. I'm trying to be realistic - I'm 8dpo today so it could be implantation, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I've been so sick all weekend - a bad chest cold, but I'm also feeling really queasy. I've been so positive this month, but now I'm just mad - my body is so regular (which I'm thankful for!!) that I never get a chance to POAS, and this time I think AF is early for some reason!

Sorry, I'm just going back and forth - just needed to have a little moan

Thanks
    Reviews
    BBoo - A prefect 28 day cycle. Nice work, bet your DH isn't complaining too much about exerting that extra energy Good Luck and

starflame - All the sorness is for good reason, besides feeling a little faint and hot last week, I've had no real signs or symptoms. Just have to wait and see if AF shows up Thursday!

ABigDeepBreath - Welcome! Good Luck with continuing to TTC, that's great that your body seems to be responding well to your relaxed approach.

As for your holiday...I think I would probably still go, if you felt comfortable with the decision and your doctor didn't see any issues with it. Saying that I have never been in that situation, so I'm probably not a reliable advise giver on that topic Just my personal uninformed opinion

angelini- Oh dear! That dreaded cold seems to be doing the rounds at the moment. Hope the spotting is a good sign for you and not just AF coming early

AFM - Nothing really interesting happening, I'm working 1 hour drive away from home for the next 2 weeks, really keeping me busy so I don't have time to think about TTC during the day AF is due Thusday, so just continuing the waiting game...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chubby bunny For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (26-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

New to forum first time TTC, 35 yrs young, 20 yrs on contraception plus chronic illness thought it best I take a relaxed approach to getting pregnant.

Ceased contraception Friday, AF arrived yesterday so offically CD2. Also got go ahead from doctor yesterday so in the midst of changing my medication (Epilim to Zyprexa) to enable a safer pregnancy. Lets see starting Elevit today, will make an appointment for CD12 to get Pap test is there anything else I need to do?

I have ben married for almost 3 years together 7 years and have been wanting to start a family for years, so needless to say I am excited.

Look forward to chatting to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news Starflame?

Hi Angelini & simonejoel. Welcome!

so I'm in the TWW one week early. I think my Body's still resetting itself. DEFINITE O on Friday; as all sorts of funky stuff happened over the weekend. i'm not gonna go into detail here but it involves discovering a stack of mucus...

This morning I woke up feeling like I was gonna chuck. Who in their right mind gets happy about that feeling? ME!!!

Didn't, but BURPS - WOW!

figured out that in July I started burping really bad just under two weeks before my period was due. In july they were so bad that I was chucking but not preggers. (we had a few little accidents that month - not TTC for real!)

In August they were worse - again still 2 weeks before period due. (I'm checking my doc appointments vs the stars on my calender) But I was on Nexium so that calmed it by about 8:30am... most morning. Doc informed us me that AF I was experiencing after that was actually losing Don at around 5 weeks... (9 days of bleeding with 10c piece size clots compared to usual of 5...) Poor Don...

None in September (18 day cycle post M/C bleed compared to usual 30 - 5 days bleed) and until today today is day 12...

If my theory on these stupid burps is right and my body is still trying to right itself, AF MAY be due come one week earlier than I thought this month - on the 9th rather than 16th. Holding off testing until the 18th though may be absolute torment

Dunno for certain what's causing them though... but there's now a definite pattern in their occurance!
    Last edited by lightsaber; 27-09-2011 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default !

lightsaber: I have never heard of that burping before for those reasons! That is strange! I suppose when u r trying to fall u do get excited about nausea lol

simonejoel: Welcome! I think u have done everything except perhaps to get some injections?? Whopping cough perhaps? There is another one but ur doc will know! Good luck with your TTC journey

ABigDeepBreath: Welcome and good luck! I think I would plan to go as per normal. I am planning to go to Phuket next year in March as was umming and ahhing. I have decided to just go in the end.

Chubby Bunny: good luck for the waiting game! Fingers crossed for u! I would be glad to have work to distract me if I was u When my baby sleeps I find i avoid housework and it gives me plenty of time to think about TTC!

AFM: I am due to O any day/time now so lots of "practising" as DH calls it Im really tired at the moment as my 12 month old just wotn give up that middle of the night feed and I am recovering from being sick! Warm water results in a hysterical baby who cries on and off for the rest of the night! I feel awful doing it! Everyone tells me I need to keep doing it but its not what I enjoy doing so I give in. Its so much easier to feed her and go back to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsaber View Post
    Any news Starflame?
    Hey lightsaber! CD29 today and no AF!! Good sign. Still no urge to test so Ill see what happens in the next few days..Sore boobs occasionally but thats it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Hey lightsaber! CD29 today and no AF!! Good sign. Still no urge to test so Ill see what happens in the next few days..Sore boobs occasionally but thats it.
    I'm still stalking this thread lol starflame honestly I don't know how you do it? Wait to test I mean. Even I can't wait for you test lol

All the best Hun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louhopeful View Post
    I'm still stalking this thread lol starflame honestly I don't know how you do it? Wait to test I mean. Even I can't wait for you test lol

All the best Hun!!
    I guess all the BFNs last cycle have had a good effect on me!! I dont know how long it will last though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived today - as I knew it would. I'm allowing one day of feeling sorry for myself before going back to being positive tomorrow - feeling sorry for myself includes eating a massive chocolate chip cookie!