+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies..Bout 4 days till AF is due to come (anywhere after that really) Feeling a bit sick the last few days and most of today. Lower abdomen cramping today too..which says to me that AF is on her way. Just waiting it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is going well

CD1 for me has just been confirmed but I"m actually quite happy it came because it is my first official AF since coming off the pill mid-August. From what it seems my cycle is a perfect 28 days and I've given DH the heads up that he better be full of energy in 9-10 days time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Well dh and I have been busy dtd everyday lol. We have a while to go with this cycle though, due for AF on the 14th. Yet we try all the time cause I Ovulated some days early with dd.

Anyway I have yet another question. TMI warning.......Everyday I have a very slight pinkish discharge as if I somewhat still have af. But it's not there in the mornings or night or all night only for a short time in the afternoon. Why? Lol it's spinning me out. My last af was CD7 (7 days ago) and only ever lasts 2 days. Also we have dtd everyday for weeks many times before so I dont think that's it. But because I have no clue about this baby planning stuff I have no idea. My 2 children just magically happened

Hope everyone is feeling well! Keep looking after yourselves!

Thanks
    Reviews
    poschgem: thats wierd! I dont know what to suggest! I think i may be the same with on the early ovulation! I have just started dtd yesterdayand I am on CD7 today just in case! Thank God for my Maybe Baby Tracker for helping remember when I last had my af!

Starflame: keeping my fingers crossed. With dd I thought I was getting my af and turns out my hubby was right! I didnt believe him due to the cramping and very much like af symptoms!

lightsaber: what a great way to expend all that energy! wish I got motivated like that. I always feel sorry for DH for my moods lol! I dont think they know whether they are coming all going sometimes lol!

Chubby Bunny: What a shame about the BFN! I find it hard to not do the test and hang out till I get my AF! Its the wait that kills u even if u r doing a "casual and realaxed" approach!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kerren For This Useful Post:

starflame  (25-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Gemma.

I have had the same pinkish CM while TTC, and for me, it was my cervix being irritated by DFs (not so) little fellow while DTD. A few times, we've even heard what sounds like my cervix popping (doesn't hurt, but I can feel it, and it does give DF and I a bit of a shock). We try not to penetrate so deep now, and I haven't had it since. I don't think it is anything to worry about. Well... it isn't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm on CD24 today with AF due in 5 days. My boobs should have been really sore this week but haven't been which is really unusual for me. I'm still debating with myself whether I should test early or wait until next Wednesday when AF is due ... I'm trying to be patient, but I'm feeling really positive this month and just want to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby boy. He was so tiny and gorgeous!! Wonder if that means anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby boy. He was so tiny and gorgeous!! Wonder if that means anything?
    I had a dream Friday night, that I had a positive FR HPT!! BFN when I tested. Boo!

Our dreams are signs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    hope so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chubby Bunny -Definitely Last cycle I had 3 dreams that I got a BFP..Didnt turn out that way. Feeling hopeful tonight. Been sitting here doing nothing and my boobs are so sore. Havent touched them or poked them. Usually they feel itchy or tingly but they actually hurt!! Im a bit excited that maybe this is a valid sign..My cervix is closed and high too so hoping thats s good sign. Good luck to us all!