+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
    Now I'm hoping one of you can help me with this. I'm CD20 today and I got that feeling you get when AF arrives, so I trotted off to the loo to find quite a bit of creamy CM (sorry TMI) I've never noticed getting this before, but I don't pay that much attention to my body.

Anyone know what it's all about?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Chubby Bunny..How long is your cycle? Creamy CM is normal..and depending on where you are in your cycle some women get more than others. Also, Ive heard that lots of creamy CM can be a pregnancy sign for some women

Thanks
    Reviews
    28 days normally but the last 2 were 31 days. lol I probably get it every month and I've just never noticed before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could very well be that. Ive started noticing all sorts of stuff now were TTC..Drives you insane if you let it!!! Good luck though..Hopefully we all get BFPs soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the new ladies!!! Look forward to getting to know you all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chubby Bunny, I get that too for my ovulation and as I just discovered right before my period starts. I got confused earlier this week noticing the same thing but was sure it wasnt ovulation. Then the next day my period started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kerren! I was thinking maybe it was ovulation, but according to the app on my phone I should have already O'd. lol I seriously have no idea what I'm doing! Just going to DTD every second day and hope for the best haha!

Oh and I realize just cause my phone told me I O'd doesn't mean I really did... Just incase anyone thought I really was that insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys for the welcome.

Chubby bubby I too have noticed similar lol but it was 2 days after af left the building lol. Bo idea... I am so not intuned with my body. Lol.

Just a question. If u are ttc when do u have s3x and when do u not. I know stupid question specially seeing I have already got 2 kids lol but I am wondering should we Dtd everyday so we don't miss our opportunity? As I am very relaxed about it I don't want to do ovulation tests etc. I thought the only time you would dtd on certain days was if gender swaying. So please humor me and tell me what to do lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poschgem View Post
    Thanks guys for the welcome.

Chubby bubby I too have noticed similar lol but it was 2 days after af left the building lol. Bo idea... I am so not intuned with my body. Lol.

Just a question. If u are ttc when do u have s3x and when do u not. I know stupid question specially seeing I have already got 2 kids lol but I am wondering should we Dtd everyday so we don't miss our opportunity? As I am very relaxed about it I don't want to do ovulation tests etc. I thought the only time you would dtd on certain days was if gender swaying. So please humor me and tell me what to do lol
    Im not sure what the best method would be for you, but I personally start DTD around the middle of my cycle so, say you have a 28day cycle I would start DTD from like CD13 up until maybe a week before AF is due, but that's just me. I'm not using opk's or doing temps, but I sometimes will check cervical mucus and if it's gone from thin and watery to the thick creamy stuff then that's when I know I can stop DTD. But it's up to you how you want to approach it! Goodluck hun :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    please excuse the vent...

so hubby and i have been ttc for 9 months... with no luck so far of course

in the last 4 days ive found out 2 of my cousins(one has a 2 yr old whos my god daughter and the other has 2 boys already) are preggers, neither one was trying and a friend of mine is as well.. i am happy for them.. but..

hubby had a sperm count and quality all come back clear... which means we either dont dtd at the right times or some thing is wrong with me... hubby works away and is only home from thursday morning to sunday arvo so we pretty much dtd thurs, fri and saturdays..
    because of my family and one of my good friends and a couple of 1st bdays ive been to in the last month its really starting to effect me.. hubby doesnt seem to understand why im disappointed with my self and not having a bub, he says itll happen when it happens..
    tomorrow im booked in for blood tests to see if ive O'd (im on CD 19 today) and then on the 27th i have an app with my doctor to find out the results..
    i just want it to be our turn already..