+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Hi all,

I am very much taking the relaxed appraoch or at least trying to. This is only cycle two of ttc for us and last week i went to a naturopath and she said i had loads of stress lines in my iris's so i am really focusing on chilling out, relaxing and not thinking too much about it. I was reading a book earlier on ttc and its main point was that the more relaxed and less 'science' you use, the better.. a lot people who seem to have issues ttc seem tofall pg when theyre on holidays, and they think thats because theyre really relaxed and chilled out.. somthing to thin kabout! perhaps we should all book a mini break away and then hopefully get BFP soon after
    a beach holiday be lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieRose View Post
    a beach holiday be lovely
    Sure would

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi how are you all.this is a great threwd. it so nice to know i am not the only one with conception and baby on mind. i am married and have 2 beautiful todlers. ttc #3. this is the first time i have even worked dates and i definately feel much more stressed. i have been having all the symptons but might just be wishful thhinking. af is due on the 18th soo excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lots of love

Nice to have other girls around going through the same thing. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. My DH and I are casually TTC for number 2. At this stage we are not too fazed if it doesnt happen- otherwise I get too upset each month lol! I thought I might pop in and say hello after I have been having a short read. I havent wanted to join a thread like this in case in makes me think only about it, but this seems nice and relaxed. My baby girl turned 1 last week and we are aiming for a 2 year gap Not sure but u start ur cycle day counting from first day of period right? If thats the case this is cycle day 3 or 4 for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First day of flow is CD1 Welcome Kerren!! Hope you have a lovely time on your TTC journey and it happens fast for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, my name is Gemma (22) I have 2 children, my son is 3 and my daughter is 13months. Dh (27) and I are also very relaxed when it comes to conceiving. This is our very first cycle of ttc. I hope you don't mind if I join the thread, if I should be starting in another thread would someone kindly tell me where lol. I made some fantastic friends when I was preggy with my dd Amity through bubhub, hoping the same this time round. I don't really understand all the ttc lingo but I will get there I believe I am 3 or 4 days into the new cycle. My af's never last longer then 2 days max. anyway hello

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kerren

Good luck with TTC. It's nice and relaxed here, I'm a first time TTC'er so needed to find a thread with a good vibe, so I don't freak my self out about the whole process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Gemma!! Its all good youre in the right thread! Welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gemma

Good luck with your TTC adventure