+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemybabies! View Post
    Yeah, I think it will just happen when it is supposed to. Leading up to AF, well I will admit it, I'm a POAS addict so I test like a crazy woman and then feel deflated if she arrives, but figure it could happen next month so no big deal

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub
    Thank you soooo much for starting this thread... After 3 months of constant obsessing, testing and temping - I just don't have the energy to keep doing it! I just haven't been enjoying the experience of TTC and DH is starting to feel the pressure as well. TTC really can be a relationship altering experience if you let it.

DH and I will be going with the flow from now and it feels like such a weight off my mind to have made that decision! What is meant to be shall be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's very reassuring to hear form so many like-minded people! I think that I have/will o this week sometime, but that's about the extent of it..
    Towards the end of my cycle, I wonder if I may be pg - but don't really think about testing until af is pretty much due.

I wonder how I would feel differently if ttc takes much longer this time to with DD? What do you ladies think? How long would it take ttc unsuccessfully before your outlook changed on being relaxed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS1 took over twelve months of trying. We still didn't stress. Just figured we weren't ready for him yet

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPossum View Post
    It's very reassuring to hear form so many like-minded people! I think that I have/will o this week sometime, but that's about the extent of it..
    Towards the end of my cycle, I wonder if I may be pg - but don't really think about testing until af is pretty much due.

I wonder how I would feel differently if ttc takes much longer this time to with DD? What do you ladies think? How long would it take ttc unsuccessfully before your outlook changed on being relaxed?
    I've gone the other way, started out obsessed and then when it didn't happen straight away I realised I couldn't keep it up. That if I didn't concieve was this how I wanted to spend it. I would love kids and sometimes it freaks me out that 12mths trying and still nothing. But then I think I will just be happy with my life as it is, if kids come great if not there is still happiness.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i might just say hi for now and get back to stalking for a few weeks. We will be ttc #2 next month. I'm really excited but don't think i can keep up with the crazy pace and all the acronyms and stuff in the other ttc threads. I don't even understand half of what they're talking about

All my friends know we will be ttc after my birthday so i'm sure there will be plenty of comments on the night about getting home and getting on with it
    Anyway, just wanted to say hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too! We are going to start TTC #1 in a couple of weeks. I've been browsing the forums a little but like a previous poster said- I don't think I can keep up with all the acronyms, ovulation dates and everything else they're talking about in the other forums! Too much to think about there...we'll just be happy seeing what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really glad I found this thread. We are TTC#1 and I said at the start I wasn't going to obsess and chart etc but it's so tempting to want to follow what everyone else is doing when I read stuff on here. I actually had to take a break from BH cos I was becoming way too obsessed with the baby thing.. I'm really in two minds about it. I don't want to chart and do my temperature - plus I have no idea how it all works so I'm gonna have to do a stack of reading.. But I want a baby like, yesterday so I'm also thinking maybe I should try anything that might help our chances along? I really don't know. I'm really confused about it all. I think for now though, this is the best place for me to be if I'm going to be using BH as you guys being so calm about it will hopefully rub off on me!

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for a great thread . DP and I have been TTC#2 since December. We didn't know about DD until we were 8 weeks, so this is all new to us, the other thread seems to fly by, but I'm not sure what they're saying half the time! (embarrassed ).
    AF is due some time in the next 3-6 days, so we'll see how we go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies!

Thought i would pop in and say hi! I have 3 kids alreadly and contemplating number 4, but with a relaxed approach to conceiving if it happens it happens not going to chart or anything just see how we go, after all its always a nice surprise! only problem is my hubby also works away wont see him again until early september so thats when we shall start DTD with no contraceptive!

Best of luck to you all! x

Mrs G. <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Just checking in again. Glad to see so many in this thread but my god I am lost who is who already so please xcuse no personals.. I just hope we all continue to take a chilled out approach to the TTC business and all end up with those exciting two lines in the months to come.

Well I am probably O'ing around now not sure never really know when it is. DH and I when we are TTC usually try to DTD every 2nd day but we just started loving this particular position so I am wanting it every night . So pretty much we will have DTD every day arounf o'ing this month

good luck everyone.

P.s. to whoever else was saying about POAS - I am an addict too, even bought lots on ebay. I will start testing in anout 1.5 weeks.