Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay congrats on your beautiful BFP's Jen and lovemybabies! :smiledance:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

New to the forums but only a few weeks away from starting TTC. DH and I have been married for 18 months so figured it was the perfect time to start (not to mention the subtle and not so subtle hints from family and friends!)

Started on elevit a month or two ago and stopped the pill on 20 August. Waiting until after my next AF so can get a better idea of my cycle as I've been on the pill for over 10 years.

Look forward to hearing everyone's stories and sharing our journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update on me...I am having AF-like cramps tonight with AF due tomorrow if I have a 28 day cycle, so I am feeling like I might be out this month but another part of me is still optimistic because I am fairly confident we DTD at the right time and there have been other symptoms like pink spotting 9DPO and masses of creamy CM around 9-12DPO. I am going to POAS with FMU tomorrow morning (14DPO) if AF doesn't arrive overnight.

We went out for dinner with my mum tonight and she looked at me strangely when I said I wasn't drinking

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN again this morning Still cramping but no AF....hmmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ CountryGirl77 - Im on CD 28 today! We must be very close with our cycles!! haha you get a BFP!

AFM - I have no idea when I O'd this month... I thought I might have O'd quite early thanks to some spotting around CD 11 & 12, but then only just got my EWCM and LOADS of it on CD 22 which is really late... so I actually have no idea if/when I O'd so have no idea if I'm in with a chance of being UTD or if AF really is due tomorrow or if I DID O late, I actually have a longer cycle or what... super confused so Im just using internet cheapie HPT's every morning now till AF turns up but I have to admit, I'm not very hopeful for a BFP this month.

Hope everyone is having good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I might join in as well if you all don't mind. I've been posting a few threads in the general chat area as well.
    We are TTC #2, DD is 6 months old and crazily enough we have been trying since I got my af at 10 weeks. We always wanted a small gap, though It's starting to look that little bit better and not too close now!
    Congrats to all those that have gotten their bfp's recently, and and lots of to the rest of us!!
    I'm thinking I am 1DPO today, 9 days til I can test woohoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

Hope everyone is travelling well & congrats to those UTD.

Our TTC mission is in its first stages and I'm so stinkin excited, went to the doctors today for a little check up to make sure I am all good to go. Green light on that front just had to have some blood sucked lol I still feel really faint when ever I have blood taken

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I'm back at uni!
    IT'S O WEEK!!!!

Hubby:
    Me:

keeping my fingers crossed after a horror month last month.

I'm looking at all these posts, Seems like one half are cycling for AF this week. The other half are REVERSED...

Those of you still waiting for AF, hope she doesn't show up but you instead get a little message on a stick!