+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Well Im now on CD 21 (I think) but have pretty much given up hope for this cycle...
    I had AF for 3 days plus a day of spotting then DTD on CD 9 & 11 and were supposed to keep going every 2 days for a couple of weeks but then got spotting on CD 13 & 14 so we stopped DTD and havent ever since ... I dont FEEL pregnant and dont think I have any symptoms so pretty much just waiting for AF now so we can start over again next cycle

How are you all going? Anyone got a BFP and need us to for them?!
    Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in too ladies? I've been lurking this week watching reading how this thread started and it seams the sorta forum I should be in.

Hubby and I started TTC last month on our anniversary...

All I'm doing is monitoring my body. No thermometers, no POAS (until AF is LATE!) .
    Since coming off the pill I've had DEFINITE ovulation pain each month.

Got my hopes up n August as AF conviniently was over a week late and I was dry wretching... (however she's shown up and is being a major b!tch this month I'm home sick from work because I SERIOUSLY am having trouble moving! I was dreaming last night that someone was pegging a tennis ball at my back and I kept checking for bruises!)

A little background: We're both 28, married 1 year. Both work (together). Hubby's finished his masters and I'm now studying a language for fun!

Got a complicating factor I'm working through with the GP (like - UTIs...) but September seems like a good month!

PS: Blueboys I'm watching your thread with interest too! I was so excited to look late yesterday and see the "April/May" expect in your signature after reading the whole thread over the course of the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while since I updated, but I've been following everyone's stories. Congrats to those who have had their BFP!

I have now been off the pill for 27 days today, had a withdrawal bleed which started 4-5 days later and then what appeared to be EWCM on days 12-14 and ovulation pain on day 14. I hope I wasn't imagining it all! I do find that I have trouble differentiating between EWCM and semen after DTD, so I hope that I got it right. So far it seems like everything was textbook normal which I can hardly believe. Right now I have huge amounts of creamy CM, feel incredibly dry and almost itchy down there and actually had a bright pink spot when I wiped tonight. Today is 9dpo if my estimations were correct. I can't bring myself to believe that I could be UTD already. I couldn't be so lucky, surely! I have no symptoms, but if that bit of blood was an implantation bleed maybe I will start to notice something?

I have no idea if I have a 28 day cycle because I have been on the pill for 10 years, but if I do I am due for AF next Wednesday. I am thinking that I might POAS on Sunday morning because it would be really cool to get a BFP on Father's Day, but I am not letting myself get wound up over it because I can't believe I could be so lucky. I am almost 34 so am bracing myself for the long haul.

I'll keep you posted on Sunday's POAS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck, countrygirl!! I hope you get your BFP on father's day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been reading along, but have been soo busy with the kids I haven't had a chance to update.
    Thursday I got a very faint BFP. I saw the doctor yesterday, she said it doesn't count until the test line is as dark as the control line. But here on the hub, we know better lol. Plus it is very early, I had bloods on the 17th of August that were neg so.
    Good luck to you all who are still waiting. Hope it happens for you all soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I POAS today and got a BFN. I still have crazy amounts of creamy CM but nothing else. I'm 11DPO if my estimations are correct, so will wait til Wednesday/Thursday and see of AF arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So AF arrived this morning. Turns out my first cycle off the pill was a perfect 28 days! not bad i guess So CD 1 today and we will see what this cycle brings!

Wishing everyone lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow i thought no one had replied on this thread turns out the emails were going to my spam folder... so now i have realised there are many pages since my last post lol.
    my stay is short and sweet got a bfp on 1 sept so ill go over to the pregnancy threads. praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

wishing you all luck ttc, babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

This looks like my kinda thread! DP and I are really laid back with the whole TTC process. We had planned to TTC later in the year, but I went off the pill a few months ago and we were just being careful, as the months pass we are getting less careful. So hopefully in the next month or two we will have something to celebrate

Going back to read through the thread now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yays! :smiledance: congrats Jen!!!

Welcome mrskk!!

A big hi to the rest of the ladies I've been MIA for a few days!!