Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melNjesse View Post
    I got a this morning!!!
    Very faint but it was there!

woohooo! congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats melNjesse

I'm on CD10, due to O in about 2-3 days. We have DTD everyday this cycle except Yesterday because we were staying at a friend's. So I am feeling pretty positive this month. But the past 3 days I have been nauseous non stop, but not bad enough for me to throw up, had horrible headaches, extremely tired and run down, DP kept saying i'm pregnant and that I may have just had a normal period but still be preg, so to ease our curiosity i tested, and I got either an extremely faint bfp or an evap line, I couldn't be preg from this cycle yet so It would have to be from my last cycle, but I am optiong toward it being an evap as the line lost it's colour and turned to an outline/white coulor and wasn't on the most reliable test (crystal clear) i'm going to test again tomorrow just in case, but pretty sure I am not pregnant (not from last month anyway)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    congrats melNjesse!

louhopeful sorry i didn't respond before but i am due to test on the 17th this month

Blueboys that does seem odd! I only use FRER to avoid any doubt! They are on sale @ chemist warehouse atm, $9.99 for a pack of 3. I only bought one packet cuz i'm hoping that's all i need!

AFM well my plan to get fit before getting pregnant is failing dismally i keep eating junk thinking 'oh what the hell i'll be fat soon enough anyway!'

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louhopeful View Post
    Had a dream I got a BFP last night! So so so SO tempted to POAS!! 2 more sleeps till testing day!
    Any luck yet hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have woken up still feeling nauseous, and woke up to pee about 6 times last night maybe i am utd from this cycle and just experiencing symptoms very early, or maybe i'm just imagining things, who knows. I'm on CD11 and not due to O either today or tomorrow but I haven't had any indications of O, my cervix is very low, and I haven't had an CM Am going to do a test this morning using frer and see what they says.

Thanks for that FL - Will have to pop down shortly and don't worry I have been the same about getting fit, had all this motivation a week ago and now it's back down to zero and i've been binge eating like no tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have just been reading this thread and thought I would like to join in. We are in our first month of trying for number 2 but are very relaxed about it. Wont be taking and temps and I don't really even know when to work out I am ovulating. Our plan is to stay off the pill and DTD a lot .

I took my last pill on the 7th August. Didn't get a withdrawal bleed but have been feeling all the pre AF/early pregnancy symptoms for a couple of weeks. Did a HPT this morning but got a BFN

I have an appt with my GP next Monday which will be 29 days since i stopped taking the Pill.

Wishsing everyone a lot of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck blueboys! Your symptoms sound like you are? How strange! You'll have to let us know ASAP how you went with FRER

Welcome, welcome Amanda!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amanda, Welcome and Goodluck with your journey!

Well I got a bfn on a frer so I'm not pregnant from last month's cycle. Perhaps I O'd early this month and I utd. I had to take the bus to the shop today because DP has the car and almost threw up everywhere, I thought it was maybe bus sickness as I tend to get queezy from all the stopping and starting but I got a lift him in my mums car and felt sick the whole time i was at the shop and on the way home and still feel sick. I'm so tired aswell, can't keep my eyes open so I am going to have a nap while DS2 is napping and hopefully i wake up feeling more normal. Who knows what is going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats melnjesse!

AF is due this week. I'm feeling crampy and have sore boobs - I don't get cramps before AF arrives and I have NEVER had sore boobs the week AF is due (always the week before, though!), so who knows. Am going to wait until Friday to test if she doesn't show up first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So I am now at what i am calling CD 25, 25 days since i stopped taking the Pill. I still haven't had any withdrawal bleed or period. I did another HPT this morning and got a BFN. I am not surprised as most of my early pregnancy symptoms seem to have dissapeared.

I am seeing my GP on Monday so will see what his thoughts are. Might also book in to see a Naturopath to make sure everything is working as it should.

Good luck to everyone else.