+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ah so nice to know I'm not alone, glad to get some replies.. good luck everyone with your journeys and be sure to POP in whenever you feel like it. I will request this be a sticky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I find all the charting and what not feels a little clinical to us and want to make a baby out of love and passion not just cause I'm o. 2nd month off pill now, we got a BFP first month but wasn't sticky so dr says no need to wait we have a 2.5yr old ds that we adore but would like him to be a big brother soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

DP and I are also taking a relaxed approach to ttc this time around. We have a 21 month old son and did the whole charting and tracking o thing when we were trying for him and it wasn't fun. Months where I was sure we had caught the egg turned out with bfn's and the month I got a bfp with him was when I thought we missed o day. This time around we're just going to see when it happens. I finished with the pill 2 weeks ago and finished af a few days ago so this is the first month trying for #2.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hope you get your bfp's soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I can join in I have just had my first period after giving birth to our first child and now I'm looking forward to the next.

I just kept an eye on my period dates but didn't plan dtd, but that said we fell first time trying.

So we are just going to see what happens and let fate decide when our next one arrives by not using anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies after 7 months of obsessive opk's symptoms, signs, hpts etc i haven taken it easy this cycle no opk's all im trying not to read into all the little niggles and twinges. I did however check my cm and cervix to determain my O window as i have only just got some normal cycles happening.

i take maca and a preg multi vit everyday and the odd extra folate everynow and then i have cut back on my BH usage as i tend to get obsessed and if someone else is doing or taking something im googeling and wondering if i should be doing/taking it to.

just good old fashion bonking this month lol
    Af is due somewhere between the 2nd and 6th july depends on if my cycle is playing nice.
    today is cd25 dpo 11 i think but thats really just a guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Buttoneska,
    Thanks for creating this thread!
    My husband and I have been TTC in a very casual way for the last 6 months or so with no charting/temping/opk etc, like others just DTD when we feel like it. Given my cycles are currently anywhere from 6-11weeks we can't even roughly predict when I will O, I think we're almost as casually TTC as possible!!!
    Thanks again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, aweaome thread Buttoneska!!
    I start first couple of ttc months keeping track of cycle and fertile days, but found dtd time was too planned, pressured and not overly 'fun'.

I try to follow the manta of things happen for a reason, therefore there will be a reason why DH & I concieve when we do!! I'm sure this would apply to majority of us!

I would like to hear your thoughts leading up to your af though considering we dont chart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind me popping in. DH and I haven't started TTC yet, but will be in the next three weeks. I definitely won't be doing the obsessive thing. I'm happy to go with the flow and when mother nature intends, it will happen. A friend of mine did the whole works and she got to a point where it took over her life and her and her DH were having problems. Once she relaxed it all worked out and she now has a gorgeous one year old. Thanks for posting something so positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I think it will just happen when it is supposed to. Leading up to AF, well I will admit it, I'm a POAS addict so I test like a crazy woman and then feel deflated if she arrives, but figure it could happen next month so no big deal

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemybabies! View Post
    Yeah, I think it will just happen when it is supposed to. Leading up to AF, well I will admit it, I'm a POAS addict so I test like a crazy woman and then feel deflated if she arrives, but figure it could happen next month so no big deal

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub
    Yeh I am exactly the same.