+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey Monnie

Good to see you in this thread

have you had any more spotting lovemybabies? fx it was implan bleeding and you get a bfp!

I'm still in the TWW, have another week before I can test to get a reliable response, but gosh i just want to test right now! I am feeling pretty positive, have had quite a few symptoms, but they are on and off so i'll know for sure soon enough

How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeling good today. Noticed some bumps on my nipples last night (not ones that are usually there, bigger more prominent ones) but not sure if that means anything. I still feel like AF is on her way, just been having the back pain like before she arrives but she hasnt showed up so 5 days till I can test so hopefully she stays away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 more sleeps until I POAS!! I can't wait!! The only symptoms I had was spotting ~1 week ago, and fuller breasts. Could be having a tiny bit of nausea during the 1st half of day as well, but I don't think I would have noticed it if I wasn't TTC.

for everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies, hope everyone has great poas results!!

i'm currently at CD36, back home from our wonderful holiday on Saturday....so if AF hasn't shown up by then I will definitely be poas like a crazy woman!! ...and I did feel nauseous this morning...

and happy baby making to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No more spotting but today I have had sore bbs. Fingers crossed ;-)

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Im new to the thread and in my last week of the 2WW, just thought i'd say hi and share a few of my symptoms. Started feeling queasy and nauseus the past couple days with more obvious boob tenderness - although i can't tell if this is just because i keep poking them to see if they're sore! Besides that i've had alot of twinges/pressure in my pelvis, sometimes to one side othertimes central. I've also had a really bad flu for the past week and a bit which im only just starting to recover from so think maybe some of my symptoms might be a result of this instead. Ah the 2WW..... what a pain the bum!
    Wishing you all best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brrrmmm View Post
    Hi ladies,

Im new to the thread and in my last week of the 2WW, just thought i'd say hi and share a few of my symptoms. Started feeling queasy and nauseus the past couple days with more obvious boob tenderness - although i can't tell if this is just because i keep poking them to see if they're sore! Besides that i've had alot of twinges/pressure in my pelvis, sometimes to one side othertimes central. I've also had a really bad flu for the past week and a bit which im only just starting to recover from so think maybe some of my symptoms might be a result of this instead. Ah the 2WW..... what a pain the bum!
    Wishing you all best of luck!
    Glad I'm not the only one poking and prodding
    Most of your symptoms sound similar to mine, so goodluck to the both of us

Sounding very very positive lovemybabies, goodluck!

Pixie - Where abouts are you holidaying? hope the witch stays away and you get a BFP when you return home, what a perfect way to end a holiday.

AFM - Still here, no AF, no sign of AF Symptoms keep increasing but I hope it's not all in my head Going to test on Monday, i've recieved pretty early responses with FRER with my 2 previous pregnancies, hope this one is the same

Goodluck to those that are yet to test and happy bedding to those that are still trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls goodluck to you all my blood results came back and im 5 weeks and 5 days, if any of you girls want to ask a question about symptoms or anything you can i hope you alll the bestxx

StarFlame,..around my nipple were the same as yours and the hurt, the area around the nipples were also a bit harder then normal hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey BlueBoys, we've been in Victoria for 2 weeks - Melbourne, Dandenongs, snow (it actually snowed on us, and first time DP ever saw snow!!), Grampians, Great Ocean Rd and now back in Melbourne, flying home to Perth in the morning...

Will test when we get home tomorrow....had a full on vommy this morning (sorry if tmi!)

Fingers crossed for everyone to get bfps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Foreverlove - Oh cool. Yea I noticed them and was like hang on Im sure theyre not usually that prominent. They are about a shade darker then my actual nipple and I think thats why I noticed them a bit more. My nipples were very sensitive last night I could feel them and I wasnt even moving. Also snapped at DP for touching them cos it hurt Very weird for me. They look bigger to me today but they dont feel much different. As for other symptoms, havent really felt much today, bit of nausea this morning but thats about it. I keep expecting AF to turn up. Im CD25 today so 4 days till I can test and hopefully AF stays well away!!