Thanks
    Reviews
    hey no not yet will test tommorow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie83 View Post
    Good luck foreverlove!

I'm now in the I wonder if I am category....according to period tracker I was due for AF yesterday...but considering that's an estimation based on my last few cycles that were all over the place...who knows! Doesn't feel like AF is on her way though.... Oddly though...TMI WARNING...it just burned when I peed...is this a UTI? I've never had one before!

and happy baby making to all
    Burning while peeing doesnt necessarily mean you have a UTI. However if you feel like you need to pee more than usual and hardly anything comes out when you do go to the toilet, it would be more likely. Also if you still feel like you need to pee after you just went. Ive noticed burning when I peed once and it was after DTD one time when I wasnt very lubed up and it was a bit rough. Other than that it could just be a once off thing. If you think it sounds more like a UTI then make sure you drink heaps of water cos that will help flush your system, and if it gets worse make sure you see a doctor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i gave in and i got a faint line so ill test in the morning as well

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooooohhhh... Looking forward to the update in the morning Foreverlove!!

To answer your earlier question, I got my BFP about a week ago and am EDD 12/4/12!! Yay ... Still hanging around in support of those still testing and TTC though =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww thanks i did a due date calulation and mine was 10-4-12 lol im a week late x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Morning lovelies,

Congratulations to those that have received BFP's Hopefully will be joining use very soon. I'm currently in the TWW. I have pretty tender and sore breasts but apart from that feel pretty normal. AF is due on the 22nd, she stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey blueboys goodluck darl i didnt have many symptoms and still dont really i just had cramps for like 2 weeks, feeling sick and sore boobs and nipples but thats it, i didnt get my period and waited a week till i tested cause i didnt want to get disappointed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have had some pretty awful cramping, but the symptoms I have had could just be down to ovulation also. You would think after having 2 kids I would know All though I didn't find out until I was 10 weeks with #1, found out at 4 weeks with #2 but didn't have any symptoms with him, we were trying so I was testing, so who knows lol. Just wish the next 2 weeks would go faster

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had some weird spotting in the last couple of days. Not sure what it is, I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow but I think I already have. Who knows lol. Fingers crossed I get a bfp this month.

Sent from my T3020 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello can I please join! My DP & I have had a couple of pregnancy scares but both been negative now we want a bubba so badly We're both 21 and I've already had two molar pregnancies and a uterine cancer scare with one. Enough about me...

Hope to speak to you all soon

I'm smart because I have a smart phone