+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls, so its cd 30 and im not quite sure when my period is going to come i thought it was going to be sat or sunday but its still not here, last month it was about a 32 day cycle so maybe it will come, bur i have have cramping and pain and feeling sick For about 2weeks and boobs are a bit sore, so tired, but ill guess ill have to wait, i get feelings on and off the af will start but if it doesnt start in the next few days ill take a test, im also not sure when i ovulated..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well.. looks like i'm back in here to join the TTC wagon After deciding last week to put it off, I have changed my mind

I'm due to O on the 4th, we have DTD the past 3 days with out protection, and will do it again tonight and tomorrow but then wait (or use protection) for the next few days. Even though I am pretty relaxed as to when it happens I'm still timing when we DTD to try increase chances of a baby girl But I'll be happy if it's just a quick TTC journey and bub is healthy

Forever - I would have tested already so you have alot more will power then me. you get a BFP this month

Goodluck to everybody in the TWW. I hope you all get BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not even a TWW for me - only 5dpo and I think af will start tomorrow, I've had a bit of spotting. It's like my body just doesn't want to be pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angelini - thats an implantation bleed and not AF. I wish I could say I was on the TWW. I have absolutely no idea when I ovulate. I know im CD14 but not sure if this cycle counts as Ive gone off the pill and straight into TTC. Ive had this annoying crampy feeling in my lower abdomen for the past few days though, when it first started I had a very sharp stabby pain that went with it. Gah!! Im not temping or doing OPK's or anything like that, cant really even chart my CM cos it seems to have disappeared since coming off the pill, not very much of it at all. I did have a go at checking my cervix position, and from what I could tell its open and it was hard to reach, so thats a good sign right? I kinda just want to be pregnant already! Waiting to find out sucks!! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    this post is so interesting, iPhone Apps Applications Sydney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I've been stalking BH for a few months now, but this is my first post. I have three more days on the pill before coming off and starting our TTC journey. I have been taking Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold for three months, had my immunity levels tested and had vaccinations for chickenpox and whooping cough. DH is now on Menevit and we are ready to go! We are going to take the relaxed approach initially because we are about to start building our dream home and we don't really want a baby to arrive before the house is finished, but if it happens we will be ok.

I am 33 and DH is 40, so we both have our biological clocks ticking away and need to get into it soon. I've been reading all the reports of women taking months to get a regular cycle back after coming off the pill, so I'm preparing myself for this probably happening to me, having been on the pill for 10+ years without a break.

I'm a bit overweight ATM and am going to put a heap of effort into getting rid of the flab before we get serious. I'm off to find that weight loss thread right now

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hubby and I have decided we are going to start TTC, we were very lucky last time and concieved in the 1st month last time after coming off the pill. I have just got AF after finishing breastfeeding two months ago (damn was slightly hoping I was preg and thats why it was taking so long to come back but no), but know we were extremely lucky last time and cant be too greedy so we are just going to relax and let nature takes its course.
    So hello to everyone will try to read back and get to know you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls soo my period hasnt arrived yet and its cd 32 had cramping for over a week, feeling off colour and sore boobs and nipples. Im going to wait till tommorow... Arrh lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Goodluck forever, keeping my fingers x'd for you. Welcome to the new comers, will see you in the weightloss section countrygirl well O day is meant to be tomorrow according to lmp but I think I'm O'ing a bit late this time, cervix is still a bit low and CM is still pretty thin so I think O day is in 2 more days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi angelski, are you sure its not implantation bleeding, i had this with my first bfp in May? afm im 6dpo so am waiting patiently for when i can test. Have been really unwell with the flu since positive opk and still have it a week later so im not liking my chances!
    Baby dust to you all!

Jacks x