+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Firstly, you are in no way overweight!! Youre bang right in the middle of the healthy weight range for your height, so I probably wouldnt worry about that part if I were you!!
    I just went back to my post and realised I wrote 64,not 74kg! 64 is my goal weight

Starflame - thanks for the heads up on Feeding the Bump. I'm going to try and hunt down a copy at lunchtime.

Blueboys - weightloss section on BH sounds fabbo - thanks for this, I will head on down!

MissMel87 - I've known a few others who came off Yaz and went through crazy hormonal fluctuations. I've definitely found it to me a more fullon experience than coming off the three other pills i've tried (yes I know, lots of pill varieties - some increased my migraines and Yaz was the first I found to actually reduce them) but I have to say that for me it was the best contraceptive. Hopefully the adjustment won't take too much longer

Well, I'm now at 9DPO I think, had some uncomfortable sharp pains and pinching in my lower belly but not getting my hopes up as Boot Camp this week has been focused on ab strength and my '"abs" in general are so sore that it hurts to laugh I'm semi-banning myself from self-symptom analysis (somehow when you do this all these new "symptoms" magically appear) and am not allowed to to test until at the very earliest on the day AF is due. Till then I've got about a billion (ok maybe 2) assignments to write and quite a bit of coursework to catch up on so am hoping to stay focused.

Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? Dh and I are wanting to take the casual approach ttc, but our only problem is I havnt had af since April!!!!!! (No not pregnant) my Dr doesn't seem too concerned yet. So I am trying not to stress about it but It's hard not to...
    We already have a 20mo dd which we conceived with a casual approach if it happens it was meant to be.
    Look forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies third day into AF and its relaxing alot no more cramps and light bleed only sorry tmi.. i think im lucky after reading some of your posts i only have AF for 4 days then just very light spotting pink then brown it has always been that way even when i was on the pill for years and got off. Here's to dtd and getting a sticky one
    to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again

I think I'm ovulating sometime this week - CM seems right, although the saliva tester I've got is getting on my nerves, so I think I'll quit testing every day ... if I can stop myself

If nothing else, the practice is fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have decided to postpone ttc until Jan next year it's more so my decision as I decided getting fit and healthy is what I need to focus on first. Goodluck to everyone and I hope your journeys are all quick one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone. Thankyou for the welcoming graciesmummy. I am sorry I haven't replied sooner. My wedding is in sep 4th. It is getting exciting. I am so looking forward to start ttc again. This time I Really hope I stay relaxed and don't become too obsessed. Take care ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all!! Just popped in to say...I'm really hoping extra relaxing for TTC will work...cause we've got 2 weeks holiday starting tomorrow!!
    I'm a little bit excited!!

Hopefully my body will figure out what to do (I think it's still confused after coming off the pill), and have got DP taking spermmax so hopefully every little bit will help!!

Babydust and happy baby-making to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Sorry i've been MIA... crazy with study and work at the moment.. so much so that my whole relaxed approach to TTCing has taken a new definition of relaxed... so relaxed be haven't even had time to DTD... need to get started again....

Hope everyone else is travelling smoothly?!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello

well im thinking ovulation was on thursday - so now im in the dreaded two week wait! Hope bub hub can keep me busy to take my mind off things. Been suffering with the flu this week so its a night in for me tonight on the couch with the doona and my doggy, DH is out with the boys!

Babydust to you all.

Jacks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, ovulation was on Wednesday as far as I can tell (I think I'm doing the spit-test wrong, it never looked very ferny, but my cervix was high and soft and CM thin) so the wait begins. I'm feeling really good this month - only our second trying, but I went absolutely crazy last month. And I know if it doesn't happen now, there's always next month. I would love your positive thoughts, though!