Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

My email is brach.bmbp@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 32 year old male

Hello there, I'm a 32 year old male 6ft 2 disease free hard worker. Good family history. I am new to this but would like to help out. Email me warwick71@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sperm Available

Adelaide male has sperm to offer.
    White male, 6'1" bown hair, brown eyes.
    email offroadfun@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Want to help

Hi I want to help you. My background is Indonesian I'm 31 y.o I'm fit. If you would like it feel free to contact me by email brach.bmbp@gmail.com thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Id like to supply you with Semen

Quote Originally Posted by mummies2b View Post
    Hello....i am new to this!!i am in a lesbian relationship.....we are seeking a sperm donor possibly in sydney or anywhere in australia for that matter! We do not need you to be apart of the childs life to keep things simple. We do not need any financial aid from the sperm donor, in other words we just need a donor We are ready to start a family so please get back to me if you can help or know of things we can try.....

Thanx
    My name is Christopher I'm a sperm diner with IVF I live in Sydney too I'd like to meet with you both and talk about donating I know how special a family is and I can help.
    Christopher

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

do you guys still donate sperm?
    Quote Originally Posted by pisces00 View Post
    i understand you are only looking for a donor , but would you consider using someone and keeping them in the loop -like sending a photo etc and eventually introducing the child to them? my husband donates only to gay couples and we dont intrude at all but the children will always know who he is, especially if they need something medical from him in an emergency. Plus they will be curious one day as to who thier father is, or their sperm donor or the man who helped out thier 2 mums.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a sperm donor!!!

hi me n my partner are looking for a sperm donor. preferably Aussie as I'm Spanish and my partner is Aussie and I will be carrying the baby!!! we are happy for a donor who would like to be a part of the baby's life and or have updates or a donor who would like no responsibilities. IF you think u can help us complete out family please let us know.
    val_cares@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a newbie to this and really didn't know such a forum existed so am relieved to find there are others like me needing help or have been successful. I have been trying to conceive on an off since August last year with a male friend but we got nowhere and then discovered he wasn't fertile. We parted ways - and I am looking for a sperm donor who is in good health and willing to help a single country girls dream come true. I'm 35, single, in good health and desperately want to fulfil my dream of being a mum. I'm open to the donor being updated with pics/letters etc and not after financial support. Best wishes to all and good luck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura1980 For This Useful Post:

Brizzydonor  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aura, I'm a sperm donor in Brisbane. High sperm count and 100% success rate. Let's chat and make it happen. Text me on 0417731100 and we can get to know each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aura

I'm an Architect from Sydney , and would like to donate sperm. Non-smoker or drug user. Free std 's . 6ft tall , brown eyes , olive skin , dark hair. Aged 45. No genetic conditions . Ph: 0401 475 094 email : jaymcqueen007@gmail.com

jay