+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking sperm donor SYDNEY

Hi can you pm me your email address. I may have someone for you.

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Josh,

My husband and I are searching for an egg donor and we would be prepared to do a swap with my husbands sperm. If you would like to talk further please get in touch with us at hmacolino@hotmail.com

Thanks Helen.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking sperm donor SYDNEY

Hi Josh,
    I have been looking into becoming a sperm donor. I initially was going to donate through a fertility clinic but after some research and speaking to people who have been through ivf and other similar procedures I am more inclined to want to donate directly to a couple.

I am a very fit and healthy 29 year old male who lives in Sydney. Without going into much more about me on this forum I would be keen to talk to you and your partner if you are still seeking a donor.

Hopefully I will hear from you soon.
    Best of luck
    Matt.
    Matt.wade@live.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sperm donor

Hi Josh

could you please provide me your location as I am from Sydney willing to help out if your still in need of a sperm donor.

My details:

6ft tall olive skin. Non smoker. 78kg slim build. No medical conditions. No std's. hobbies: sport, fishing, sketching and cooking.

hear fsoon here'ssoon here's
    jay

Quote Originally Posted by Oshooaah View Post
    Hi guys, new to this.

My wife and I are looking for a sperm donor, I am infertile and the donor we had arranged, has decided he is no longer comfortable with helping us.
    We are ideally looking for a no strings attached donor, however we'd consider corresponding with the donor if that is important

Our only stipulation is that the donor is healthy and congenital disease free - we don't care if the donor is black, blue or yellow - we'll love the child no more or less!

If this sounds like you, please get in contact - we want nothing more than to have a family. Look forward to hearing from you.

We would also be keen on returning the favour for anyone needing an egg donor.

Kind Regards,
    josh

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sperm donor wanted sydney

hi im new to this, im looking for sperm donor,I have two daughters and was hoping for one more child. I'm financially stable and I'm at the age where this is my last chance. I'm 42yrs old and live in inner sydney. Im healthy no alcohol and very occasional smoker. If you can help please message back.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by leee71 View Post
    hi im new to this, im looking for sperm donor,I have two daughters and was hoping for one more child. I'm financially stable and I'm at the age where this is my last chance. I'm 42yrs old and live in inner sydney. Im healthy no alcohol and very occasional smoker. If you can help please message back.

Hi im jay, I like to help you with your desire to have another child. I'm tall 6ft 37 years old man. I have olive skin brown eyes and dark hair. I have very good sperm count and with no disease traits or sTD's. I would like to hear from you occasionally about the child including photos and interests...that would be nice if possible. That way I feel I'm someway connected in a small way. Talk soon jay

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sperm donor

I am a fit 35 year old male ready to help couples or single person to conceive, no health problems, Caucasian. Would be happy to help if I can. jakeallananderson@outlook.com
    Last edited by Troy35; 13-03-2015 at 23:01.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking a donor

I'm currently single now and I am looking to have a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm interested to give you my sperm

Hi I'm new here. I'm looking for people who need sperm donor. I'm interested to give you my sperm. If you would like Asian sperm. Let me know, feel free to contact me thank you cheers.
    Last edited by Tristanbull; 12-11-2015 at 19:30.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi i'm an asian

Hi I want to help you. I'm 29 years old I'm fit and clean, my weight is 70kg, high 179cm I'm from Indonesia. I want to have baby mix between Asian and Caucasian. If you interested let me know. Please feel free to contact me cheers