User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking sperm donor SYDNEY

Hello....i am new to this!!i am in a lesbian relationship.....we are seeking a sperm donor possibly in sydney or anywhere in australia for that matter! We do not need you to be apart of the childs life to keep things simple. We do not need any financial aid from the sperm donor, in other words we just need a donor We are ready to start a family so please get back to me if you can help or know of things we can try.....

Thanx

Thanks
    Reviews
    i understand you are only looking for a donor , but would you consider using someone and keeping them in the loop -like sending a photo etc and eventually introducing the child to them? my husband donates only to gay couples and we dont intrude at all but the children will always know who he is, especially if they need something medical from him in an emergency. Plus they will be curious one day as to who thier father is, or their sperm donor or the man who helped out thier 2 mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi....yes i would consider it but i dont think it will happen that way as i think it is all to complicated????BUT if it helps us to get a child then we would consider it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Would you consider a reciprocal donation? If so, lets discuss elle1@y7mail.com.
    Elle

Thanks
    Reviews
    what is that???

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would love to help.

Love to help out. Have done once before for a clinic. Was quite successful.

Joe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, how are you getting on with your search? It can be a long and stressful search and I speak from experience!! Have you also put your details on Pride Angel? If not you may find them useful as they are a cnnection website, I also used them, its good to have a few options! Anyway I wish you luck with your search and hope ou find someone to help soon, let us know how you are getting on! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi....no i have not heard of pride angel but i shall look into it!!!as for the stress, it has taken a huge toll and we have decided to put it on hold for a while. Thank you for the information and offer...All the best to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that, hope you are both ok, hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, new to this.

My wife and I are looking for a sperm donor, I am infertile and the donor we had arranged, has decided he is no longer comfortable with helping us.
    We are ideally looking for a no strings attached donor, however we'd consider corresponding with the donor if that is important

Our only stipulation is that the donor is healthy and congenital disease free - we don't care if the donor is black, blue or yellow - we'll love the child no more or less!

If this sounds like you, please get in contact - we want nothing more than to have a family. Look forward to hearing from you.

We would also be keen on returning the favour for anyone needing an egg donor.

Kind Regards,
    josh