+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MyAlterEgo is offline Love my hubby, my kids, my life what more could I want.... oh yes another bubba
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Warrnambool, Terang, Cobden and surrounding area

Hi all there was a thread once apon a time for our area, but can't find it from my phone.

Anyway if any other BH'ers are in the area want to chat or meet up.

I'm Nat, 32 married have 3 boys 17,12 & 4 we are TTC #4, I live near Terang.

Talk soon ladies and gentlemen (if any Dads out there).

***Oh look it's an ad for iPhone hiding at the bottom of my post***

NessaM24 is offline Fred, why don't you go outside and vroom that lawn mower around the yard?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi myalterego!

We are in the process of building our house in Portland.. So am I allowed to join? Or too far away hehe

MyAlterEgo is offline Love my hubby, my kids, my life what more could I want.... oh yes another bubba
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nessa, of course your welcome here, Portland isn't that far away! Hope everything is going well with the house building.

I've got 3 days to go till I can test and see if #4 is finally baking so please feel free to come chat and distract me from POAS, we have been trying for 10 months (after DH had a Vas Reversal nearly 12 months ago).

NessaM24 is offline Fred, why don't you go outside and vroom that lawn mower around the yard?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAlterEgo View Post
    Hi Nessa, of course your welcome here, Portland isn't that far away! Hope everything is going well with the house building.

I've got 3 days to go till I can test and see if #4 is finally baking so please feel free to come chat and distract me from POAS, we have been trying for 10 months (after DH had a Vas Reversal nearly 12 months ago).

Lol thanks!!! I will try my best for you! And my stories of council dealings will keep you busy for a while ;-)

I hate building. Never again. I will die in this house. Old and grey and fat.

Oohh! My fingers are crossed for you! 2 as of tomorrow... Any gut feelings?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet building a house is stressful, I use to be in the mortgage/finance industry and write construction loans and watching my clients build their houses was enough for me!

One poor client had the builder go bust just after they got to lock up stage so was very messy and stressful!

Well AF is due but not shown up first thing in the morning like she normally does, guess she'll be here by morning!

ETA: AF arrived now on round 8 of clomid

Last edited by MyAlterEgo; 04-07-2011 at 20:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone!

Is there room for one more in here???

We live in Portland Ive got an 8.5mnth old son.

Good luck with council nessa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Is there room for one more in here???

We live in Portland Ive got an 8.5mnth old son.

Good luck with council nessa.
    Hi! Of course lol thank you, they co operated and we have a slab! Hahah yay! My little girl is 10 months, and I'm due with bub #2 in jan.

Where abouts in Portland are you? Weather is a bit nicer here today finally lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're up south way. Yay for having ur slab down!! Bet u cant wait to get it all sorted and moved in.
    Wow congrats on #2! We'll be TTC #2 late next year Initially i wanted 18mnths gap, but now leaning towards 2.5yrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cool! We are renting up near Portland South primary at the moment. I love it here..Such a nice place

Do you go to any playgroups etc around Portland?

Yeah I'm starting to think I should have had a bigger gap..lol hindsight..Ahh its lovely..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah cool, we're about 5min walk from Bundarra.

No i dont go to any! I was thinking of going to the Tafe one, but never got around too it. Probably should, he's at an age where he's starting to notice others. we only do bubbles (swimming) on wednesday mornings, and meet with mothers group, when he isnt asleep. How about u?