Thanks very much for all the wonderful advice. Have taken it all onboard.
One thing I've learnt in my short time being a parent is how important your 'gut instincts' are and in following them, very rarely are you wrong. I have been thinking all week as to what i should do and I think you are all right, I think i should pull her out and wait a few months at least before putting her in another care situation.
I just don't know if I should consider an actual day care centre or stick with family day care?
The carer I send her to is really lovely.. Though in not naive and know how easily this can be an "act"- I've heard lots of stories from friends that have worked in daycare too which worries me. I would like to think i could trust her- but trusting my daughter and my instincts is more important.
I think I'll talk to the carer about the situation before i do anything drastic.. Be interesting to hear what she has to say.
Thanks again everyone