+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is a pic of my dress I found on the website, gives you a full view

It is a Sofia Tolli dress. Love love LOVE it!!! It's still hanging up in our wardrobe, I can't get rid of it!

Eta: this pic shows the detail a bit better, it continued on, but tapered off all the way down the dress and along the chapel length train
    Last edited by MummyHas3boys; 22-06-2011 at 23:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What gorgeous brides you all are!! I'm loving these photos, please keep them coming .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will post a pic of mine in the morning. I had it made and is a replica of an Amsale gown! Love, Love, Love!

Had it made overseas in china and cost less than $500 would of been $350 if the dollar wasn't 68c when I bought it! DH's outfit cost more than my dress! The money I saved from the dress I spent on 2 pairs of Tony Bianco heels.. Couldn't decide but they were black and have worn them heaps since the wedding 3 months ago!

ETA: I just found the link to some of our photos from the wedding from our photographer! It poured the whole day so we ended up getting dressed up again to do our formal shoot. Lots of dress shots!

http://www.mihajaphotographyblog.com/?p=3358
    Last edited by rinrin; 22-06-2011 at 23:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such beautiful dresses , I wish I could be mine up I might try and see if I can in a couple of days or so

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    I got this idea from the other wedding thread i started (thanks London) :
    Hehehe. Subscribing so I can look at everyones pics tomorrow on my computer and add my own

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you put in a picture? I dont have it on the internet to put in a link.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not big on marriage but IF we ever got married we'd elope on some beautiful island and I'd be barefoot wearing that gorgeous yellow dress that Kate Hudson wore at the end of how to lose a guy in 10 days, but in a crisp white, and DP would be barefoot in a cream/beige suit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rinrin View Post
    I will post a pic of mine in the morning. I had it made and is a replica of an Amsale gown! Love, Love, Love!

Had it made overseas in china and cost less than $500 would of been $350 if the dollar wasn't 68c when I bought it! DH's outfit cost more than my dress! The money I saved from the dress I spent on 2 pairs of Tony Bianco heels.. Couldn't decide but they were black and have worn them heaps since the wedding 3 months ago!

ETA: I just found the link to some of our photos from the wedding from our photographer! It poured the whole day so we ended up getting dressed up again to do our formal shoot. Lots of dress shots!

http://www.mihajaphotographyblog.com/?p=3358

omfg.. Wedding envy. That photographer is wonderful too. My photos were so expensive and were really average looking

I love that your dress looks traditional wedding and different at the same time with all of your accessories.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyLittleTootsies For This Useful Post:

CrazyJs  (23-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    omfg.. Wedding envy. .
    wedding envy!! that looked amazing!!!
    Last edited by parentingrocks; 24-06-2011 at 12:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This is my dress.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/...e/3dc08493.jpg

Please don't quote the link as I will be deleting thanks.