+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poschgem View Post
    Ok as promised I am back with 2 pics of my dress.

Back of dress.

Front of dress.

And I was 14weeks pregnant
    I still can't see them. Suddenly concerned that the two I posted this morning aren't working.

Sorry, I'm iPhone-lexic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Beautiful dresses ladies!

Here's mine:

Though the colours aren't great in PhotoBucket. They look much nicer on my computer! I think the colour is Ochre. It's a warm golden silk dress anyway, and had the crystals sewn in the bodice. Also had them on the side where the fabric was gathered, and got a matching hairpiece to hold the veil in.
    Last edited by Californication; 30-06-2011 at 15:32. Reason: Removing Links

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    omfg.. Wedding envy. That photographer is wonderful too. My photos were so expensive and were really average looking

I love that your dress looks traditional wedding and different at the same time with all of your accessories.
    Hehe Caroline is up there in the price now around $4000 but we booked with her a year before her price change.. But we still would of paid the $4000.. Id just take it from other areas.

She will also be photography the birth of our next child in december and maternity shoot and family shoot after the baby is born in yamba with all our family.

We have no pictures with dh's grandparents we decided to take them at the reception as it was raining and there was no where nice to have them done in the place we got married.. But dh's grandma accidently took too much of her meds and went into cardiac arrest after dinner. All is fine but his dad and grandparents missed the whole reception as they were at the hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default For all you that love looking at wedding stuff..

We should do a virtual version of four weddings!

Four people are chosen and then with unlimited budget and the perfect body, have to select a dress, venue, flowers, band etc and then have everyone vote whose is the best wedding. Nothing is impossible (as in you can have U2 as your band) and the winner recieves a virtual honeymoon!

Who wants to play? If more than 4 want to play you can have semi finals then finals

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aquillah For This Useful Post:

Madame Mayhem  (20-01-2014),The Fox  (25-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    here is my wedding dress
    http://www.bridesofmelbourne.com.au/...si&cid=4&bid=3
    I dont have a pic of me in it as im getting married in feb and ive never tried it on. We only ordered it because it takes 6 months to be ready and im 37 weeks pregnant, so my sister had to try my wedding dresses on for me, lets hope it looks as good on me as it does on her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Fox For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...619_7440_n.jpg

This was the best one I could find.
    I had very little money, but we ordered this from a dress making store called Zebart. Despite it not being my DREAM dress. It was what we could afford. And it did the job

http://www.lindsayfleming.com/orlait...e001_Large.jpg
    This was my dream dress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did find my dream dress but then I lost the link and I never found it again. I was pretty cheesed off because it was the only dress I actually liked.

It went up on one shoulder and it fitted down the front but flared a bit at the back. And the front had diagonal layering of lace but was still fited IYKWIM. I found it on ebay so I guess I'll keep looking until I find it again.

Failing that...I kinda like this dress...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Maggie-So...item2564c80b21

But that original dress that I found was the one and I'm so sad that I lost the link

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'll probably never end up getting married, but if I did, I'd wear something like these...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70610304...-wedding-dress
    http://www.naomineoh.com/id21.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I know this is not of a wedding dress, but I LOVE some of these photos of DD as a flowergirl at her Aunty's wedding when she was a few months shy of 3...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...untitled-3.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/FullSas/FG2.jpg