+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds great, Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays are great for me & anytime from 11 ish onwards......maybe if the weather is going to be nice could be somewhere outdoors???

Casey88 is offline Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean everything.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree outdoors is good if the weather is nice! I am free on those days too and any time after 11 is good for me also

Thanks
    Reviews
    im free thm days to guys so how bout we make it a tuesday and then we just gotta work time and place out

Casey88 is offline Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean everything.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll add you Hayley
    I don't really know of any good parks around, I have only just moved here myself. I have driven past one that looks decent from afar but couldn't describe where it is haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys! I've just discovered this forum/thread I'm in Armadale but only about 20 minutes away from Canning Vale and would love to join in! I've got a baby boy who is 4 weeks old xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Furbabies!! i recently posted up this facebook link, it is a group for Perth SOR mums.
    We have all being chatting through there & arranging catch ups that way as there are more mums on there looking to meet up. So if you have facebook you should join up, I am easy to find in there as I have the same profile pic. Looking forward to chatting with you sometime soon & congratulations on your little boy

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/177062272319717/

Thanks
    Reviews
    have we started meeting up?, i am in canning vale, the ramble, just moved to oz, hubby works and we have a 12 week old daughter Chloe, i dont drive so if anyone is close let me know would love to meet up, email me on julia1000@sky.com and we can exchange numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Julia, I have emailed you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi theree, i am new to the forum. i am due my baby early dec but hope to join in the group after this time i am in the thornlie area, have moved here from ireland. looking forward to meeting everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There...

I know this post is quite oldish but I am wondering if you started a play group or not? I would Love to join in. I have recently moved from NZ to Canning vale and am feeling quite lonely. I have a one year old daughter.