+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Blood in urine/cramps 2 months after birth

So its nearly 2 months after birth. Last week i noticed blood/smoky browny/pinky color mixed in with urine. Then it went away after a few times i peed, so it was pretty much a one off thing. It didnt hurt/sting/smell though. Went to GP n got a pee test n some antibiotics but wont get results til later on this week. Its a week on and pee is normal but have period like pains. Im BF constantly so i doubt its my period coming anytime soon. Also, not sure if this is related but during my pregnancy :-

@3 months in the middle of the night my pee wouldnt come out. This happen a few times then never again

@7 months at midwife assesment they did a dip test and found some blood in my urine but said nothing to worry about

Throughout the end of my pregnancy i had pains down there (the feeling when ure holding ur pee in) even if i didnt need to go.

Anyways.. Im worried it could be infection? My mum had the same thing a few yrs ago then a yr later was diagnosed with uterine endometrial cancer. 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds pretty stressful baby phat. Let us know how it goes. Hopefully just a uti..did u have a catheder (sp?) in the hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Diagnosis?

babyPhat, did you ever get a diagnosis or determine what was causing your symptoms? I'm curious because I am experiencing the exact same thing. My daughter is 2-months old, and I have blood in my urine and cramping.

Any response would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks.