+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well my ds never fails to embarrass...in big w, I has bub in the ergo and she burped... Ds ' oh mummy big fart!' 'no hun, norah burped...' 'no, mummy done BIG FARTS!'

Sent from my LG-P500 using Bubhub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pregnor For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My niece when she was about 2 saw a large lady in the shops and loudly stated 'that woman eats too many chippies'... Needless to say my sister was so embarrassed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great thread. Ahhh toddlers are so much fun hehe.

I'm sure I have many to add, but I have burried them deeeep into my subconscious.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OurLittleBlessing For This Useful Post:

naebie  (18-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    These are all great but the funniest one I have ever heard is the bank teller in this one - hope the poster doesn't mind me bringing it up! I cried laughing reading this!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...wpost&t=384230

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in line at the packed supermarket at Christmas time, with my beautiful DS in 1 arm and eggs and bread in the other. DS took this opportunity to pull down my top and blow loud raspberries on my b00bies - then laughed hysterically. He continued to do this the whole time we were in line....everyone else thought it was hilarious....I wanted to die of embarrassment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamacub For This Useful Post:

Lulu56  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh ooh I remembered one....

A couple of weekends ago DD1 was on the train with DH when a man with many tattoos sat next to them. DD looked him up and down and then announced: 'Daddy, we really shouldn't draw on ourself. Just on paper'

Wasn't too bad I suppose, everyone had a little chuckle, but DH was a bit embarassed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was grocery shopping today and my DD saw a lady reaching for sanitary pads and yelled out " poowee bum bum" I was so embarrassed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is such a funny thread! Loved reading it all. I love what kids come out with and tbh, I don't get how parents are so embarrassed by it. The innocence of children is a beautiful thing, more often than not it's how the parent reacts to the child that is more embarrassing for the person at the centre of the 'scandal', lol.
    I can't think of any really funny ones, probably because when he comes up with them I'm not really embarrassed or mortified. We were at Southbank yesterday going to the Museum and as we were waiting at a crossing there was an elderly man next to use with a walking stick. DS tried to take it off him because he wanted a stick too, it was pretty funny. We had to tell him that the man needed the stick so he didn't trip over...was funny, but not hilarious or embarrassing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellalika View Post
    My darling much loved little man (he turned 3 in March) embarrassed the heck out of me today at shopping. Totally oblivious to any mortification it would cause.

We were walking in out local shopping centre and next to us was a man and his mother. The man was on crutches and had had his foot amputated (I assume). Anyway, little mister decided to walk next to me, next to the man and say in a very loud voice "Mummy, that man has no foot." not once, but a few times. I told him (my son) that he was being rude but was informed that "it's not rude, the man has no foot". I tugged him along faster while explaining that the man probably hurt his foot very badly, but the whole time DS walked almost backwards saying "Mummy, he hasn't got a foot." I felt so bad, especially as i probably didn't handle it well but didn't know what else to do.

Does anyone else have any stories to share that may help me feel better? 5 hours later and I'm still embarrassed.

Sorry, I'm iPhone-lexic
    In the swimming pool change rooms my 4 year old says "Why do you have blood?" I was changing a pad. And another time in a public toilet "why do you have hair on your bottom?" she was pretty loud too. And there have also been times when thd kids have asked why certain ppl look different eg a few days ago H says "why is he little?" about a dwarf, fair enough she wasn't being rude and just wanted to know, but she could of waited til we were away from him. Or the time in the shops when Skye says (about a Sudanese lady) she has black skin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Just remembered another one. At the park a month ago there were two overweight men kicking a footy around S says quite loudly "those men are fat cos they eat too much and they're too full" luckily I don't think they heard, but she kept saying it so I had a quiet word to her about being tactfull and explained that perhaps the reason they were outside kicking a footy around was to lose weight.