+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my sister used to get a few smacks when she was little as she was very naughty and played up.every day for my parents. When she didn't want another smack oneday about 4yrs or so she went out the front door and yelled as loud as she could "daddy you promised you'd never touch me again " . MY parents were very worried DOCS would turn up one day

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL love these.
    My ds at 2 once asked loudly in the public toilets "why do u have a hairy doodle mum" I could hear giggling from the other cubical's so waited until everyone left to leave.
    My dd is a shocker for embarrassing me in public she will ask questions about other ppl like she asked a large tattooed white haired man if he was Santa. If someone has a birthmark or something different she will ask them why 😳 I have told her so many times that it could hurt someone's feelings but she still does it. My ds hates going out with dd because u never know what she will come out with.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy cheeks For This Useful Post:

CookingMonster  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My son who is 3 years old. We went into town and a man was waiting outside a shop on one of those maroon motorised scooters with the flag on the back and the basket on the front. My DS proceeded to say loudly within earshot of the poor bloke "Look mum, that man is on a lawn mower". I could of died of embarrassment. I don't think the man heard, thank god 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a friend staying with us this week who is a photographer. He was taking some nice family photos of my DD who is 3 and my DH. They were sitting on our bed. He said to her "give daddy a kiss" which she did, and then said to my DH 'daddy, lets make love!'
    Might be time to have a talk with her I think haha

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milly Molly Mandy For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (10-08-2013),CookingMonster  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were at the Dr the other day sitting in the waiting room when 2yo dd started mucking up, I asked her to sit down and she replied very clearly and more than once "bad mum"...I was so embarrassed

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine was not funny. I was at a checkout the other day and I notice the lady behind me is an ex inlaw (been married before) so I keep my head down as its been over 10 years thinking she seems in her own zone, she won't look at me, shes busy with her shopping, yea im clear so as im about to pay, dd screams out HI hello HI and starts waving. So yes she saw it was me and it was very awkward. DD talks to everyone.

Oh and another time but she was much younger. I see an old male friend that I hadn't seen in years DD calls him daddy not once but over and over again. I had to apologise that my husband has been oseas for work and she was confused. He just laughed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My LO isn't old enough to embarrass me yet but when my sister was about 2, she was out with my dad, in the main street of our small, everyone-knows-everyone town, and she pulled down his pants. Everyone on that street saw and knew him

One night I was out with DF and a random little girl about 2ish ran up to him, threw her arms around his legs and said "Daddy!!!" The mum was so embarrassed, grabbed the girl saying "No sweety, that's not your daddy!" Poor mum, but DF and I laughed so hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is slow to talk so I've got a little bit of time and dignity left I think but she did try to pat a strangers bottom at the supermarket today. Thankfully I quickly moved her ... That could have been embarrassing.

babycake is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    * TMI warning*

When my twins were about 4 we were at a shoppng centre and had an upset tummy. I was absolutely desperate to go to the toilet for a number two. It came on quite suddenly. I rushed them to the nearest toilet i ushered them inside as i did not want to leave them unattended for god knows how long.
    Soooooo, i get my pants down asap and feel relief almost immediately, having just made it. Then it starts. at the top of their little voices. OH MY GOD MUM that Stinks.. URGGGGGHHHH mum. Yuck. And my personal favourite from my DD i think I am going to vomit.
    Talk about humiliating. I could hear sniggers outsde and outright laughter. I guess they were paying me back for subjecting them to it.
    Bloody kids.
    Last edited by babycake; 12-08-2013 at 08:05.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babycake For This Useful Post:

Mathermy  (10-11-2013),Niki24  (11-11-2013),VicPark  (10-08-2013)