+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My brother has done it to my mum. We were at church and my brother was maybe 3. He yelled out during a very quiet part "mummy why do they have monkeys hanging on the wall?" It was a statue of Jesus....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellie29 For This Useful Post:

Mathermy  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are so funny! I love this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had (tmi sorry) vag thrush a few weeks ago. My 3.5yo ds said to the pharmacist whilst we were getting the canesten that the medicine was for him.

It was bad enough that it was a guy who was serving me, and was funny as when he said back to ds 'no mate I think this is for your mum'.

On a diff note he made me physically sick today when he put texta all over the upholstery of my $60000 car. Thankfully it was water based, but my eyes are still sore from crying so much. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RipperRita View Post
    I had just finished reading "where did I come from" to ds even though he was only 3 and i wasnt sure how much of it he understood. We were waiting in the drs waiting room the next day with a lady who had a newborn. Ds says very loudly " that baby came from its mothers belly. I came from your belly too. Dad put his penis in your belly" I said to him "not quite, but close". Ds thinks for a bit then says "dad put his penis in your bum". I was mortified and everyone in the doctors waiting room had a little giggle which only encouraged ds to loudly chant at the top of his lungs "daddy put his penis in your bum" until the dr finally called us in.
    You win with that. I haven't laughed so much in ages!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD has been the only one to cause embarrassing moments, when she was 2 she refused to go in the trolley one day and being heavily pregnant I wasn't up for a argument with her so I told her she could walk holding the trolley. Well turn my back for 2 seconds and and she took off, after a lot of panic I found her under the apple table in the fruit and veg section eating all different fruits she collected. She also embarrassed my Mum when she went away for a weekend with my parents when she was 4, my Dad took her to the hotels laundromat to get the washing they come out and see my Mum waiting outside the room for them and little miss grabs Mums bra and waves it around yelling "Nan your boobies are clean" and a group of young guys out the front of their room had a good chuckle at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I thing DS' s main one would have been when I took him into a pram friendly toilet with me and he managed to get out of his pram and unlock the toilet door. It opened out too so everyone else in there could see me sitting on the loo.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another DD moment was when she was at the shops with DH and put money in the guide dog donation dog and jumped on its back waiting for a ride to start. Once at Coles she very loudly asked if I was bleeding from my fanny and needed nappies and once said to a hairdresser "my mummy has a really hairy fanny maybe you should brush it and cut it" I almost died

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

CookingMonster  (10-08-2013),JesskaMay  (10-08-2013),kriista  (10-08-2013),Mathermy  (10-11-2013),meatpopsicle  (09-08-2013),michellek  (10-08-2013),Monkeyface1  (11-11-2013),Mulva  (10-08-2013),Night Owl  (09-08-2013),Niki24  (11-11-2013),tatia&shura  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    Another DD moment was when she was at the shops with DH and put money in the guide dog donation dog and jumped on its back waiting for a ride to start. Once at Coles she very loudly asked if I was bleeding from my fanny and needed nappies and once said to a hairdresser "my mummy has a really hairy fanny maybe you should brush it and cut it" I almost died
    Oh my god. How mortifying! Laughed at so many of these.

The only thing my dd does is walk up close to people and stare or follow people around waving her hands about and yelling 'no' over and over at them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2yo dd was taught buy her much older siblings to say "bad kitty" (we have a nice cat and a naughty cat)...it was one of her first 2 words 12mths ago. We'll now it's evolved into "bad (insert who evers name she's referring to)...while at the drs the other day she started to get restless waiting and started to play up and when I asked her to sit down she says loudly "bad mum" 3 times! I was so embarrassed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    Just laughed so loud that I woke my dp up.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app