+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Perth ladies! I'm 28 and expecting our 1st in April, would love to meet some Perth mummies and mummies-to-be Until we found out I was UTD I worked out of town a lot, and my really good friends have moved away, so would love to meet some new people Oh and I'm in Doubleview

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all. I'm SOR (byford), 26, DH & I are expecting our first in March.

Don't know anyone in the area (even though we've lived here a few yrs) so of anyone is near by...

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All..Im in Clarkson (36) been here a year and know absolutely noone. I have a 3 and a half year old boy who will be starting kindy next year and older boys that are in school.. I dont drive but if theres anyone around this area that would like to meet im sure we can arrange something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another mum from Morley! I'm 31 and DD is almost 1 but I have gone back to work pretty much full time so it's hard for me to find friends with young kids because they all meet during the week when I am working!! Would love to catch up with other Mums in the same situation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All of us morley mummies should catch up for a play date (or a coffee) lol but as stated work full time so maybe on the weekend if not cleaning or running around for other appointments. even if it was a once a month thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I'm in Nedlands (24), we are expecting our first in April! All my friends either have older kids or no kids. kinda hard to talk to them about little things. Would love to meet other Mums to be in the area! And possible join a Mothers Group do a weekly/monthly catch up for coffee. (Only at work for another 12 weeks!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mummies!
    I moved to Perth last Monday from NZ and am missing my friends from home.
    I'm 25 with a Miss 7 month old and live in Nollamara. If anyone is interested in
    adding an extra mummy and bub to an existing play group or is keen to make
    an entirely new mums group for once a week or weekend then post on this thread or msg me :-) Travelling isn't a problem it's just finding my way around ha!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default moving to ellenbrook

my name is charlene and i am moving over to ellenbrook from adelaide with my hubby(defence) and 3 girls aged 8yrs, 5yrs and 3yrs. looking to meet other parents with kids similar ages for coffee and play dates as i don't know many people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm Tenille have a 2yr old DD and due in August. I'm 30 married and live in Baldivis

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    My name is Pia, 28. I just moved to Perth from Norway with my boyfriend. He has work here, and I am currently studying. We are having our first (a boy) in the middle of June. I would love to meet up with someone, both before and after birth. We are living in East Perth for the moment, but are planning to move in july/august.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast